Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 9:15 am

Good photos Gunner, those camo vests are perfect for all MAM army kitbashes. Cool

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Rogue-Trooper
Deep Sea Diver
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 5:16 pm

H troop are all gloved up now.

Thought I'd post this here as H troop are mainly mam.

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 IMG_20170620_171107

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 5:40 pm

Fantastic stuff Chris! they look fab!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 2:21 am

Awesome RT! Very Happy

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 12:57 pm

"See that man dressed in black
Pass him by don't look back
Keep in a line and walk straight ahead
One false move could be dead"

Taken from a vintage punk song called C.I.D. sung by the UK Subs Wink

Nice crew Chris, MAM looks good dressed all in black Cool

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Deep Sea Diver
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Thanks lads.

I think that with the right uniform and kit a mam can look just as good as a vam .... maybe better Wink lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Thanks lads.

I think that with the right uniform and kit a mam can look just as good as a vam .... maybe better Wink lol!
Be careful Chris, it's a very hot day lol!

Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Deep Sea Diver
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 1:31 pm

clivvers wrote:
Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Thanks lads.

Be careful Chris, it's a very hot day lol!
lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Deep Sea Diver
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 IMG_20170730_181316_A

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 IMG_20170730_181651_A

Chris
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Sabotage
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 10:10 pm

They look great ... like the brown haired guy in the top photo , not seen him before..

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 IMG_4726
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 10:51 pm

Very impressive Chris cheers

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 11:59 pm

Great teams RT! cheers

BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:32 pm

Nice looking MAMbrids Smile

It's the plug and play route with those figures, DID should take note.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs   Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue's Troopers MAM Collection and other non VAMs
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3