Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LRDG bits and pieces

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

LRDG bits and pieces Empty
PostSubject: LRDG bits and pieces   LRDG bits and pieces Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi Guys, wondering if anyone can help. My VAM palytime with my little boys stalled, we've just finished our arctic battle and as the weather's improving (although we're playing indoors lol! ), we've moved onto desert combat, but alas i'm lacking on all things deserty.

Has anyone got any of the bits for the LRDG set, looking for all of it, bar boots - not worried about condition all too much, stained, sun damaged, missing SAS label. It's playtime VAM so not going to be put on a shelf, just to take on the DAK.

Failing that if someone has the headress if you can take a picture with a ruler next to it for scale i'll make a headress myself

Also if anyone has the LRDG set, just in case i suppose - can you take a closeup hi-res image of the stripes and sas jump wings and i'll make some decals up.

Thanks and hope someone can help, can't send our boys into the desert wearing snowpatrol gear lol!

Damo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: LRDG bits and pieces   LRDG bits and pieces Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 1:05 pm

I am sure will be able to help Damo! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: LRDG bits and pieces   LRDG bits and pieces Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 8:50 am

DAMMO BABY LOOK HERE FOR SCARF AND DAGGER Wink

Sorry dont know why i was shouting like that lol!

http://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t8293-few-bits-for-sale#107800
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LRDG bits and pieces   LRDG bits and pieces Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LRDG bits and pieces
Page 1 of 1