ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Few Bits For Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete_AM
Painted Head
Pete_AM

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-09-25

Few Bits For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Few Bits For Sale   Few Bits For Sale Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Few more odd bits I've found, some are knock-off and some in poor condition, some are free at postage cost and I've listed these as such - first come first serve.

Few Bits For Sale 03b599ce0d31fa0644707a51534954f8_zpsdlbl8qwm

From left to right - white plastic belt (missing one end) FREE, M1 rifle (strap pip broken at one end) £1, red skis £2, survival raft oar 50p, green camo knock off shorts 50p, green knock off jacket 25p, equipment manual £2.25, intelligence manual £1.25, helicopter instructions £1, rifle rack (undamaged) 25p, rifle rack (2 splits in plastic) FREE, training tower pulley £1.50, grey air tanks (under camp jacket - just the broken tanks) FREE, camo knock off jacket (big rip down one arm) grenade launchers x2 (good one) £1, one with broken pip 25p, FREE, polar explorer gloves (pair) £1, white ski glove - odd one 25p, broken stethoscope 25p, aldis signal lamp 40p, detonator (no strap) FREE, detonator with strap 25p, astronaut pack (missing one part of buckle) 75p, flare guns x3 25p each, white elastic strap FREE, mortar part FREE, LRDG Knife £5, LRDG Scarf £5, toy soldier canoe (1970s) £1, crutch 50p, flippers pair FREE, knock off sailor hat (grubby) 25p, rope FREE, 40th AM Dog Tag £3, jungle explorer trousers 50p, air vest 25p, grenades (big bag full) £4, broken grey air tanks FREE, green knock off camp trousers with pocket (no buttons) 25p, green trousers (Poor condition) FREE, Dragon Island rucksack £2, rifle rack (broken) FREE, Action Man solider box cut out FREE.
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Red Devil
ghost recon

Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-01-19

Few Bits For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Bits For Sale   Few Bits For Sale Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 11:53 am

Pete pm me the all in price/paypal details for the postage with the £4 for those grenades. You can never have enough grenades!

Ade.

_________________
Play nicely !       Few Bits For Sale See-no10
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Talking Commander
Hawkeye

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 58
Location : North Yorkshire

Few Bits For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Bits For Sale   Few Bits For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 1:00 pm

Hi Pete I'd be intrested in taking the following iff still available, The white plastic belt, the canoe, The astronaught pack, the white elastic strap, and the dog tag and Action man soldier box cut off please, can you IM me with your details and price including postage thanks Ian

_________________
Few Bits For Sale Receiv12
Back to top Go down
Pete_AM
Painted Head
Pete_AM

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-09-25

Few Bits For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Bits For Sale   Few Bits For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Hi Pete I'd be intrested in taking the following iff still available, The white plastic belt, the canoe, The astronaught pack, the white elastic strap, and the dog tag and Action man soldier box cut off please, can you IM me with your details and price including postage thanks Ian

PM sent Ian
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Polar Explorer
Danthecoat

Posts : 1207
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 49
Location : ESSEX

Few Bits For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Bits For Sale   Few Bits For Sale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 8:46 am

Hi mate could you send me the cost and your paypal address for the equipment manual if its still available please

Thanks Dan

Please also let me know if you have any more paperwork manuals etc Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete_AM
Painted Head
Pete_AM

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-09-25

Few Bits For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Bits For Sale   Few Bits For Sale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 10:07 am

Danthecoat wrote:
Hi mate could you send me the cost and your paypal address for the equipment manual if its still available please

Thanks Dan

Please also let me know if you have any more paperwork manuals etc Smile

Gone mate sorry Sad I've got the itellingence manual left? Also got a couple of the first manual knocking about the fold out white and yellow one? £5 plus postage if u want them?

Pete
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Talking Commander
Hawkeye

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 58
Location : North Yorkshire

Few Bits For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Bits For Sale   Few Bits For Sale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 12:32 pm

Pete_AM wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
Hi Pete I'd be intrested in taking the following iff still available, The white plastic belt, the canoe, The astronaught pack, the white elastic strap, and the dog tag and Action man soldier box cut off please, can you IM me with your details and price including postage thanks Ian

PM sent Ian

Cheers Pete payment sent many thanks Ian

_________________
Few Bits For Sale Receiv12
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Polar Explorer
Danthecoat

Posts : 1207
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 49
Location : ESSEX

Few Bits For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Bits For Sale   Few Bits For Sale Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 7:38 pm

Pete_AM wrote:
Danthecoat wrote:
Hi mate could you send me the cost and your paypal address for the equipment manual if its still available please

Thanks Dan

Please also let me know if you have any more paperwork manuals etc Smile

Gone mate sorry Sad I've got the itellingence manual left? Also got a couple of the first manual knocking about the fold out white and yellow one? £5 plus postage if u want them?

Pete

Ahhh never mind mate i have a few of those bits already so no worries./ Ill try and be quicker next time Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete_AM
Painted Head
Pete_AM

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-09-25

Few Bits For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Bits For Sale   Few Bits For Sale Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 10:44 am

Danthecoat wrote:
Pete_AM wrote:
Danthecoat wrote:
Hi mate could you send me the cost and your paypal address for the equipment manual if its still available please

Thanks Dan

Please also let me know if you have any more paperwork manuals etc Smile

Gone mate sorry Sad I've got the itellingence manual left? Also got a couple of the first manual knocking about the fold out white and yellow one? £5 plus postage if u want them?

Pete

Ahhh never mind mate i have a few of those bits already so no worries./ Ill try and be quicker next time Smile

Cheers Dan! When's the next AM day?
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Polar Explorer
Danthecoat

Posts : 1207
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 49
Location : ESSEX

Few Bits For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Bits For Sale   Few Bits For Sale Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 8:51 am

Poster is here mate with all the details Smile

http://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Red Devil
ghost recon

Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-01-19

Few Bits For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Bits For Sale   Few Bits For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:50 am

Thanks kindly Pete, arrived safely. Just haven't been online as fitting a bloody kitchen ffs

_________________
Play nicely !       Few Bits For Sale See-no10
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Talking Commander
Hawkeye

Posts : 1916
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 58
Location : North Yorkshire

Few Bits For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Bits For Sale   Few Bits For Sale Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 8:23 pm

Thanks Pete got my bits today much apreciated Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

_________________
Few Bits For Sale Receiv12
Back to top Go down
Pete_AM
Painted Head
Pete_AM

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-09-25

Few Bits For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Bits For Sale   Few Bits For Sale Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 9:44 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Thanks Pete got my bits today much apreciated Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

Cheers mate.

Regards,

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Few Bits For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few Bits For Sale   Few Bits For Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Few Bits For Sale
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Stores :: For Sale/Trade - Everything Must Go!-
Jump to: