Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jcast
Painted Head

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:21 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
OMG YES THAT'S THE FIGURE I'M TALKING ABOUT, thank's jcast for helping me out Wink. WOW looking at that figure sure brings back a lot of action memories.

Thank's again jcast!

No problem. Glad I could be of help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peterodgers
Breeches Buoy

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:46 pm

That's one cool looking outfit!

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:42 pm

The figure I had when I was a kid and that I remembered my mum buying him from Tesco for me and I couldn't get him out my head  Sad , I couldn't describe what he looks like,  I thought he was a secret agent, Id even remembered what he wore, he wore a cream shirt with a black tye, blue jeans (I think), long leather brown coat, black and silver sunglasses, he had a gray (I think) Secret agent suitcase that had a gun that you could tack apart, I couldn't remember who made it, well after typing about Max Steel, chad valley action figures and Strike Force with Clivvers and Rogue Trooper, I didn't know what was Strike Force so I looked up in images and in the first row of images was this box set figure

inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:18 am

Cool Alex! The Assassin! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:56 am

Strike Force figures invaded my HQ about 7 years ago and tried to take over but they were too ugly looking, I managed to keep them in order. There's two levels of articulation on the figures to look out for, the not so articulated ones have rubber arms and legs, they also have small soft rubber hands that are a bit like Ken hands (Barbie) , the well articulated ones have identical hands to MAM. There's also an oriental/Asian looking figure with a real nice quality head sculpt, it has a similar scar to Action Man but on the lower left cheek ( I can't get to mine right now to double check), but the articulation let's the figure down, which is a shame...

That's quite a nice set Ackie. The Strike Force rescue dogs are brilliant, I'm always looking out for more, they have a button that makes them bark. Overall the figures are not too bad, they are sort of a very cheap knock off of MAM, but with larger ugly looking heads.

I'll try to get some of my photos of them close up posted later...

By the way, I came across some vintage Chad Valley carded outfits for 12" action figures last week (photos), so the recent batch of Chads is not the first time they have been involved with 12" action figures...

http://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t2411-strike-force-toy-12-action-figures-by-sunny-smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rage
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Great Lookin' Gear Alex, New to Me Too. cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head   

Back to top Go down

A figure I had when I was a kid and I remember my mum buying him from Tesco for me, I can't get him out my head
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2