Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colonel Pitt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gibri
Admin
gibri

Colonel Pitt Empty
PostSubject: Colonel Pitt   Colonel Pitt Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 5:28 am

Had an extra one of these Pitt figures and was just playing around. It's a work in progress and I'm not sure where I'm going. I was originally thinking along the lines of a mythical comic type character. Not going for historical realism. I was thinking of some battle worn Army officer, then I thought he could be a pilot. Still thinking...

Colonel Pitt DSCF0006%2520%282%29

Colonel Pitt DSCF0007%2520%282%29

Colonel Pitt DSCF0008%2520%282%29

Colonel Pitt DSCF0009%2520%282%29

Colonel Pitt DSCF0010%2520%282%29

Thanks,
Brian
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

Colonel Pitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colonel Pitt   Colonel Pitt Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 9:00 am

Very nice Figure of Pitt, background is awesome..... Brian Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

inntruderr61

Colonel Pitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colonel Pitt   Colonel Pitt Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Nice Bri! Really looks real... Very Happy

Deep Sea Diver
LeStryge

Colonel Pitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colonel Pitt   Colonel Pitt Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 4:23 am

Excellent work and great attention to detail!

Admin
Blondeactionman

Colonel Pitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colonel Pitt   Colonel Pitt Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 8:08 am

Fantastic looking character Bri! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

Colonel Pitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colonel Pitt   Colonel Pitt Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 12:56 pm

Thanks very much LeStryge and Dal!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Admin
SCU_HQ

Colonel Pitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colonel Pitt   Colonel Pitt Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 4:46 pm

I had not seen this post before. What an impressively realistic figure!

I love the background, too! Realistic figure in a realistic setting, you can't top that! Reminds me of the Marwen guy's photos... not the movie version, but his actual hyper-realistic pics.

Admin
gibri

Colonel Pitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colonel Pitt   Colonel Pitt Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 5:04 pm

Thanks Dave!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
LeStryge
Deep Sea Diver
LeStryge

Colonel Pitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colonel Pitt   Colonel Pitt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 12:59 am

I do so like the hands/gloves on these newer figures. VAM and MAM really only managed to have clunky mittens, although some MAMs have moulded on gloves in either black or white, but your figure has such realistic looking gloves.
He has suffered some bashing to the face but the eyes are particularly realistic.

Admin
gibri

Colonel Pitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colonel Pitt   Colonel Pitt Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 3:57 am

LeStryge wrote:
I do so like the hands/gloves on these newer figures. VAM and MAM really only managed to have clunky mittens, although some MAMs have moulded on gloves in either black or white, but your figure has such realistic looking gloves.
He has suffered some bashing to the face but the eyes are particularly realistic.

Thanks fellers!

The heads and eyes on these DiD figures are really well done. So well done that there's no point in trying to repaint the heads. No way could I improve on these.

In the age old "cloth vs. plastic" debate, I was always firmly in favour of the cloth/leather materials and really don't like the plastic belts, bags, etc. Except, I always preferred the plastic glove molded hands, until recently. Now the hands and gloves have improved so much that I am preferring them over the plastic molded gloved hands.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colonel Pitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colonel Pitt   Colonel Pitt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colonel Pitt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Kitbashes-
Jump to: