Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88

PostSubject: which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?   Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:44 pm

which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again, maybe missing seeing they collection thread, they random pictures or speaking to them on chat.

inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?   Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:09 pm

I miss all members that no longer post Alex!

I like seeing everyones collections... cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue-Trooper
Red Devil

PostSubject: Re: which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?   Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:35 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
I miss all members that no longer post Alex!

I like seeing everyones collections... cheers

I'll second the above sentiment.

If we're talking specific members.. I'm missing BrownBoots. I hope his absence is a temporary thing and that he will be back with us soon.

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SARGENTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?   Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:47 pm

It is indeed sad that so many members no longer pop in. Having said that, I do miss Bond (Len) and Harry from New Zealand Sad . Maybe one day they will be back cheers

BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?   Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:23 pm

So many have now gone, and probably to much busier social media bloggy blogger sites. It would be nice if they came back here and posted again, there's also some very good posting features here.

clivvers @ Save The Fan Based Forums And Bring Back Windows Vista 2017.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chip
Flock Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?   Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:48 pm

I look in most days , but don`t post much , I know it sounds lame but I really don`t have the time , my shifts can keep me away from home for 13 hours quite regular . It`s one of the reasons I am slowly selling up , I don`t get the time to enjoy it , so someone else might as well . Still enjoy coming here and catching up though .

inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?   Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:03 am

Chip wrote:
   I look in most days , but don`t post much , I know it sounds lame but I really don`t have the time , my shifts can keep me away from home for 13 hours quite regular . It`s one of the reasons I am slowly selling up , I don`t get the time to enjoy it , so someone else might as well . Still enjoy coming here and catching up though .

Understandable... Great to hear from you Chip! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chip
Flock Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?   Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:21 am

Cheers Jim .

TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?   Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:51 am

I am lurking around... and have been working on some projects in the background, I will endeavour to post them soon... Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rage
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: Re: which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?   Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:20 pm

I miss the oldjoeguy. I Friended him on another forum and he's a Very Generous and Helpful Collector. There's others I have Friended on other forums that I miss that I Hope will one day find their way here. I love you

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?   Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:22 pm

Rage wrote:
I miss the oldjoeguy. I Friended him on another forum and he's a Very Generous and Helpful Collector. There's others I have Friended on other forums that I miss that I Hope will one day find their way here. I love you

Invitations are always welcome rage if you want to drop them a pm Very Happy . Maybe if oldguyjoe knew you were here, he'd come back? cheers

Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: Re: which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?   Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:37 pm

I think I did, but i'll double check. Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?   

Back to top Go down

which members are you missing having on the forum and would like to see again ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1