Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buildadiorama
Mine Detection

PostSubject: Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...   Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Nature trail with fifth graders today...(click on link over 30 pictures)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/101116084@N06/shares/38qWo6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...   Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:48 am

Really nice outdoor photos Angelo! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buildadiorama
Mine Detection

PostSubject: Re: Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...   Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:53 am

thank you Jim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibri
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...   Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:50 am

Fantastic shots, Angelo!!!

What did you do with the 5th graders?

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buildadiorama
Mine Detection

PostSubject: Re: Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...   Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:05 am

thanks Brian! Ha...told them often to, "get out of my shot!" "I can still see you!" "Go play, explore! This is my time to play too!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnnyE4
Mine Detection

PostSubject: Re: Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...   Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:35 am

so how many 5th graders have Gi Joe's in your class ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...   Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:05 am

Fantastic shots Angelo!, you can't beat a photo with a Joe out in the snow cheers

LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...   Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:32 am

Angelo as always stunning Superb outdoor Photos awesome upload well done Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...   Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:33 am

Buildadiorama wrote:
thanks Brian! Ha...told them often to, "get out of my shot!" "I can still see you!" "Go play, explore! This is my time to play too!"

PMSL lol! lol!

Buildadiorama
Mine Detection

PostSubject: Re: Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...   Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:46 am

Thanks s always EVERYONE for the positive comments...much appreciated...ton of fun...
JohnnyE4, not many kids even knew about the 12" Joe's until this year, because of my interest in them. I have a set of my comics in the classroom for the students to read and more and more interest in joe has been mentioned. Students are asking where can they get them and how much are they...
I set up a window display in the local village comic book store. Kids see a new joe scene every couple f months...hopefully some of this will rub off on them and maybe a new love of GIJOE will be born...well...here's to hoping anyway...
Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...   Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:47 pm

Oh WOW them outside pictures were just wonderful, very very well taken Very Happy.

ActionYankee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...   Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:42 pm

Buildadiorama wrote:
Thanks s always EVERYONE for the positive comments...much appreciated...ton of fun...
JohnnyE4, not many kids even knew about the 12" Joe's until this year, because of my interest in them. I have a set of my comics in the classroom for the students to read and more and more interest in joe has been mentioned. Students are asking where can they get them and how much are they...
I set up a window display in the local village comic book store. Kids see a new joe scene every couple f months...hopefully some of this will rub off on them and maybe a new love of GIJOE will be born...well...here's to hoping anyway...
Thank you

Good work, keep it up! Very Happy

It's easier to turn them when they're young. Twisted Evil Razz

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
blueboxier
Deep Sea Diver

PostSubject: Re: Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:51 pm

ActionYankee wrote:
Buildadiorama wrote:
Thank you

Good work, keep it up! Very Happy

It's easier to turn them when they're young. Twisted Evil Razz
another quote i suppose works for boys also (Jean Brodie: Give me a girl at an impressionable age and she is mine for life.)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...   

Back to top Go down

Nature trail today with 100 fifth graders...
Page 1 of 1