ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep

Go down 
+4
clivvers
BAMComix
Wolf_Soldier64
JohnnyE4
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep   Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Looking good so far Cool

Decal/stickers are so important for a good vehicle restoration job, I need to get designing some for a few of my vehicles, I just need to work out how to use my laminating machine scratch

PostSubject: Re: Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep   Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 7:16 pm

bounce Thanks Clivvers! Yea, I found some decals for my Jeep on ebay this morning and went ahead and ordered them. So in about a week, I should Have'em. bounce
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep   Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:55 pm

clivvers over on uamhq there is lots of decals you could download

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep   Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 4:11 pm

blueboxier wrote:
clivvers over on uamhq there is lots of decals you could download

Thanks for the intel, I'll try finding the downloads Cool

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep   Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:25 pm

Great stuff Rage! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep   Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 7:27 pm

Very Happy Thanks Jim! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep   Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clean-Up And Restoration Of My Aquirred 5 Star Jeep
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2