Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank You Action Yankee! (Added pics...) Again more pics...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JohnnyE4
Heavy Weapons
JohnnyE4

Thank You Action Yankee! (Added pics...) Again more pics... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Action Yankee! (Added pics...) Again more pics...   Thank You Action Yankee! (Added pics...) Again more pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 3:56 am

he's making Steve Irwin proud right now

I once went a hunting squirrels with my trusty shotgun had one tree'd and was constantly looking up
until I heard a hiss sound . looked down and had 12 water moccasins all around me. My Dad said it sounded like I had an automatic shotgun but I walked out of there every snake dead I was covered in snake gut's though
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Action Yankee! (Added pics...) Again more pics...   Thank You Action Yankee! (Added pics...) Again more pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 5:08 pm

JohnnyE4 wrote:
 he's making Steve Irwin proud right now

I once went a hunting squirrels with my trusty shotgun had one tree'd and was constantly looking up
until I heard a hiss sound . looked down and had 12 water moccasins all around me. My Dad said it sounded like I had an automatic shotgun but I walked out of there every snake dead I was covered in snake gut's though

cheers cheers cheers
Great story!

Action Soldier
Rage

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Action Yankee! (Added pics...) Again more pics...   Thank You Action Yankee! (Added pics...) Again more pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 7:30 pm

cheers That was Just Awsome A.Y.! Congratulations Jim! bounce

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Action Yankee! (Added pics...) Again more pics...   Thank You Action Yankee! (Added pics...) Again more pics... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank You Action Yankee! (Added pics...) Again more pics...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Return Of G.I.Joe - 1991 - 2005 :: Timeless Collection - 1998 - 2003-
Jump to: