Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

ActionYankee's Adventure Team Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Admin

PostSubject: ActionYankee's Adventure Team Universe   Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Yes, it is different. Laughing Think of it like a multi-verse, where there's the AM Universe, and the AT Universe, existing side by side, but never knowing of the others' existence.

The AT Universe more closely resembles real life and history, with the exception of The Adventure Team, and all the characters contained therein.

So, in stark contrast to The AM Universe, there are relative few fictional places and agencies. Which is good because I kind of hit you over the head with the alternate reality that is the AM Universe. This will be good to come and have a breather.

I'd like to outline some of the basic stuff, without any spoilers, because I've got some nifty photo-shoots/stories planed for the spring and summer, and I don't want to ruin it. Twisted Evil

1964 - Enlistment, deployed to Vietnam.

1969 - Prototype Adventure Team

1970 - Official Adventure Team

Just so you guys know that this separate Universe does exist, and has nothing to do with the Action Man Universe.

BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: ActionYankee's Adventure Team Universe   Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:52 pm

Can't wait to see your planned Spring photos AY! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile

ActionYankee's Adventure Team Universe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1