Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. Empty
PostSubject: Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt.   Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 10:43 am

I'm after any of these two short sleeve t-shirts

Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. IMG_4262_zpswrdqivje

Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. IMG_4359_zpsqenu7scg

Let me know by a comment if you have any of these two short sleeve t-shirts thanks Very Happy.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt.   Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 9:21 am

Still looking for any of these two short sleeves t-shirt.

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt.   Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:27 pm

I will have a look later Ackie...

Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt.   Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 2:54 pm

I can only find the brown stretchy vest so far, it's in very nice condition (as new), if this is the one then you can have it.. Excuse the dust on my keyboard, it's due for a clean this weekend Embarassed

Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. 34425808276_6af3450f86_o

Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. 34425808306_e29be5d0f8_o

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt.   Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:22 pm

Oh that's just perfect clivvers, that one will do me just perfect, I'll take it please. Thanks very very much for looking out for one.

Thanks again my swapping buddy.

BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt.   Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:24 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Oh that's just perfect clivvers, that one will do me just perfect, I'll take it please. Thanks very very much for looking out for one.

Thanks again my swapping buddy.
I'll send it off Monday, I'll also look for that grey vest later Wink

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt.   Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:29 pm

Okay clivvers, they're is no rush to send it Very Happy, I was wondering if you could give the mam logo on his vest a wipe please if you can.

BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt.   Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:37 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Okay clivvers, they're is no rush to send it  Very Happy, I was wondering if you could give the mam logo on his vest a wipe please if you can.
It's very minor paint loss (pinhead sized), I wouldn't even try to wipe it, it will cause much more damage. In person it doesn't look so bad. bounce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt.   Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted any of these two short sleeve t-shirt.
Page 1 of 1