Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Empty
PostSubject: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 6:56 pm

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. IMG_5108

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. IMG_5109

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. IMG_5110

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. IMG_5111

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. IMG_5112

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. IMG_5113

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. IMG_5114

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. IMG_5115

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. IMG_5116

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. IMG_5117

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. IMG_5118

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. IMG_5119

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Brilliant photos mate, they're realistic, great mini story too!!!! It looks straight out of a Marvel comic book. That street crime reflects the world we sadly now live in.

The Power Extreme is a hefty figure and another one of the Action Man special function toys. That green jersey that Joe wears is the one I was trying to find out about and what set it comes from, I have one or two of them.

Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Rogue-Trooper
Deep Sea Diver
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 7:28 pm

Brilliant stuff Ackie. Great pics and cool figures.

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 7:46 pm

clivvers wrote:
Brilliant photos mate, they're realistic, great mini story too!!!! It looks straight out of a Marvel comic book. That street crime reflects the world we sadly now live in.

The Power Extreme is a hefty figure and another one of the Action Man special function toys. That green jersey that Joe wears is the one I was trying to find out about and what set it comes from, I have one or two of them.

Thanks for your comments Clivvers, very much appreciated my swapping buddy Very Happy.

The green jersey that Joe is wearing, Well you can stop trying to find out about and what set it comes from because I can tell you straight away, that green jersey comes from the Mountain Assault carded set, how I know that is because I've got that carded set myself and it's even one a figure as well.

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Brilliant stuff Ackie. Great pics and cool figures.

Thanks RT Very Happy.

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Superb photos my friend,just stunning great upload well done Very Happy Very Happy

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 8:10 pm

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Superb photos my friend,just stunning great upload well done Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for the high praise comments Wolfie my friend, very much appreciated.

Armoured Car Commander
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 8:58 am

Great pictures! Action Man meets Robocop!

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:04 am

Great set of photos Al! Very Happy Action Man saves the day! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:43 am

peterodgers wrote:
Great pictures!  Action Man meets Robocop!

I'm so glad that you think the pictures are great Peter Very Happy. Yes I see what you mean by Action Man meets Robocop!

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:45 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great set of photos Al! Very Happy Action Man saves the day! bounce bounce bounce

Thanks very much Dal for your comments Very Happy.

Crash Crew
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Great shots Ackie,
I really like the street level shots and the street 'looks to scale" too.

That Power Team ? AM looks really mean. Was that a last issue type of figure. I have a few MAM that seemed to seat using folded torso etc ala UltraCorps ?

lets see some more

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 12:39 am

love it alex... cheers

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
Great shots Ackie,
I really like the street level shots and the street 'looks to scale" too.

That Power Team ? AM looks really mean. Was that a last issue type of figure. I have a few MAM that seemed to seat using folded torso etc  ala UltraCorps ?

lets see some more

Yes I totally agree that the AM looks really mean, I'm sorry but I don't no if that figure is a last issue type.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 6:56 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
love it alex... cheers

Thanks very much inntruderr61.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Re-posting this thread though using Postimge.

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 7:09 pm

I’ve just re-looked though this Action Hero picture story.

Crash Crew
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 7:13 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:

Great to see it again Alex cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:

Great to see it again Alex cheers cheers

Aww shucks.

Sabotage
LeStryge

PostSubject: Well done!   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 2:19 am

What a great photographic sequence! Good story-telling too!
Looks like you did it in the street? Did your set up attract any interest from passers-by?

That bloke who was saved from the street thugs sure looks a hell of a lot like my resident recalcitrant Jason!

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 9:19 am

LeStryge wrote:
What a great photographic sequence! Good story-telling too!
Looks like you did it in the street? Did your set up attract any interest from passers-by?

That bloke who was saved from the street thugs sure looks a hell of a lot like my resident recalcitrant Jason!

Aw thank you very much for the high praise comments LeStryge, that’s makes me really happy Very Happy. It’s a back street somewhere in Edinburgh. I think some people were looking as I was lying on the ground taking the pictures for this picture story. Oh you think that the bloke who was saved from the street thugs sure looks a hell of a lot like your resident recalcitrant Jason, well who knows hu.

Thanks again for the high praise comments LeStryge.

PostSubject: Re: Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged.   Power Extreme saves a man from being beating up and mugged. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1