Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vintage SARCOPHAGUS & MUMMY From GIjOE AT: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rage
Action Pilot

PostSubject: Vintage SARCOPHAGUS & MUMMY From GIjOE AT: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   Thu May 04, 2017 2:50 am

This is my Latest eBaY Purchase, this Vintage Sarcophagus & Mummy from the 1972 (I think) set GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB! I Just LOVE This Thing and it's the First One I've Ever Owned, so i'm Quite Excited about it. bounce

The Seller said that it needs a good cleaning...Are You Kidding Me?! That's Patina From The 1970's! Plus it Adds Character!
Very Happy

ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Vintage SARCOPHAGUS & MUMMY From GIjOE AT: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   Thu May 04, 2017 3:17 am

I'm just loving your Sarcophagus & Mummy from the 1972 (I think) set GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB, I also really love the colour of the Sarcophagus. I think it's not from the 1972 infact I actually think it's from GI Joe egyption time Laughing Laughing.

Rage
Action Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Vintage SARCOPHAGUS & MUMMY From GIjOE AT: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   Thu May 04, 2017 3:24 am

ACKIE88 wrote:
I'm just loving your Sarcophagus & Mummy from the 1972 (I think) set GIjOE ADVENTURE TEAM: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB, I also really love the colour of the Sarcophagus. I think it's not from the 1972 infact I actually think it's from GI Joe egyption time Laughing Laughing.
Laughing Thanks ACKIE!! That Aqua/Turqois Color IS Pretty Sweet and Does Kinda' Give It that Ancient Look. Very Happy

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Vintage SARCOPHAGUS & MUMMY From GIjOE AT: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   Thu May 04, 2017 3:33 am

Awesome Rage! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rage
Action Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Vintage SARCOPHAGUS & MUMMY From GIjOE AT: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   Thu May 04, 2017 8:20 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Awesome Rage! Very Happy
bounce Thanks Jim! bounce

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vintage SARCOPHAGUS & MUMMY From GIjOE AT: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   Thu May 04, 2017 9:51 am

Its a great bit of kit, and one of my favourite Joe sets! bounce bounce well done on a great pick up Jack cheers

Action Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Vintage SARCOPHAGUS & MUMMY From GIjOE AT: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   Thu May 04, 2017 3:44 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Its a great bit of kit, and one of my favourite Joe sets! bounce bounce  well done on a great pick up Jack cheers

bounce Thanks Dal! I'm Definitly a Proud Pappa! cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage SARCOPHAGUS & MUMMY From GIjOE AT: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB   

Back to top Go down

Vintage SARCOPHAGUS & MUMMY From GIjOE AT: SECRET OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1