ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear?

Go down 
+3
BAMComix
Rogue-Trooper
Professor Gangrene Fan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear? Empty
PostSubject: Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear?   Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear? Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 10:40 pm

Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Scale-Combat-Camouflage-Uniform-Vest-Pants-Colthes-Set-Action-Figure-/272488580867?hash=item3f7195c703:g:CpoAAOSwEzxYVLT8

Please let me know your thoughts thanks

Alexander

Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear?   Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear? Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 10:48 pm

Great looking outfit.

I'd say ok on a VAM , but too tight on a MAM. Although I'm sure someone much more knowledgeable will be along soon.

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear?   Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear? Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 10:58 pm

I think you might be okay Al! go for it cheers
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear?   Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear? Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 12:35 am

It looks similar to the Chad Valley / Peacekeeper's stuff, so it might be fit a MAM. The figure in the picture looks pretty muscular, so it might be OK. I've found the waist of some trousers to be very tight on MAM though.

Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear?   Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear? Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 12:44 am

Just found this:

https://picclick.com/wamami16-Scale-Action-Figure-Toy-Trend-Camouflage-T-Shirts-162340817393.html

Looks quite big on that figure so should fit MAM, but tight.  The trousers have velcro in that link but they look the same pattern as eBay so I'me guessing the same.  The press studs on trousers are hard to get on but velcro has come play in it.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear?   Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear? Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 1:06 am

The T-shirt will be ok, a bit of a stretch though, but the trousers might be a bit too tight? Take a chance Wink

If it don't fit you can always swap or sell it out to vam/Joe fans, in fact I'd buy it off you for one of my Joes if it doesn't fit your MAM Wink

PostSubject: Re: Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear?   Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear? Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 2:12 pm

bounce Good Lookin' Set Ackie! cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear?   Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear? Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 2:36 pm

Nice set Alex!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear?   Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear? Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 7:19 pm

Reading everyone's comments and the word tight comes up a lot so I've decided to to buy the set and put my money on buying mam sets instead.

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sat May 06, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear?   Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear? Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 9:15 pm

It can be deceiving looking at photos to guess a good fit, his many of you realise that vam has a bigger chest than mam does!? Its just his stupidly large hands and biceps that cause the problems with tops! The trouble with buying that stuff from China is the consistency in size, you could buy one set and it'll be perfect then buy another set and it could be tight as hell.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear?   Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear? Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 10:59 pm

High Pitched voice and cut priced jeans:

Talking of tight clothes, can anyone remember an advert about Dickies Dirts Jeans (I think I got the name right?) it might be "Dickies Dirt Cheap Jeans"? it was many years ago back in the late 1970's I think, anyway, me and my brother went to one of their public sales, this particular one was in a dimly lit Cinema in Fulham/Chelsea, we wanted to buy some of their dirt cheap denims (Made In Vietnam).. My brother squeezed into a pair of really tight jeans, we could hardly see what we were trying on, it was that dark in there (deliberate dim lighting?), he slipped into the jeans ok but getting out of them again was another ball game altogether, in fact they were so tight he couldn't get out of them again LOL! he was stuck in them, he tried and tried but couldn't remove them, he was falling about all over the place trying to remove them, we started laughing which soon turned into hysterical laughter, it got out of control pretty fast, everyone was looking at us, we almost got thrown out.. In the end he had to lay on the floor whilst I grabbed the waist and pulled them off inside out.. they were like a Venus Fly Trap LOL!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear?   Will this 1/6 scale Scale Combat Camouflage Uniform Vest Pants Colthes Set fit a Mam body or will it be all to tight for him to wear? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1