Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like? Empty
PostSubject: just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like?   just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like? Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 5:37 pm

Hey I'm just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like?

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like?   just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 12:25 pm

I can answer my own question because I’ve got a Cobra Commander and his suitecase.
just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like? 2246-F98-C-D931-4020-A4-FC-79737-D5-D085-D

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like?   just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 7:07 pm

Cool briefcase! cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like?   just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just curious to know what dose the inside of Cobra Commander's suitecase look like?
Page 1 of 1