Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest. Empty
PostSubject: Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest.   Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest. Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 12:43 pm

I'm after the Mortar Combat Mission Raid plastic vest that holds the mortar on the back.

Rogue-Trooper
NAVY FROGMAN
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest.   Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest. Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 1:13 pm

I'd be very surprised if anyone on the site other than clivvers and I, have one of these vests.

And I don't think either of is gonna part with it...... But I wish you every success in finding one young man.

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest.   Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest. Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 4:08 pm

You're right Chris, sadly Ackie I can't part with any of mine, I had to fight every inch of the way to get mine at my usual hunting grounds.. I'm always keeping an eye open for them. Gunner Munro might have a spare one, try him?

Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Gunner Munro
Crash Crew
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest.   Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest. Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 7:04 pm

clivvers wrote:
You're right Chris, sadly Ackie I can't part with any of mine, I had to fight every inch of the way to get mine at my usual hunting grounds.. I'm always keeping an eye open for them. Gunner Munro might have a spare one, try him?

Hi Ackie
sadly Sgt Duke 2 loves his combat vest . Will keep an eye out for you cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest.   Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 9:52 pm

I've now got one, it came with a Mortar Combat Mission Raid figure that came in a job lot of figures that I got from EBay.

Gunner Munro
Crash Crew
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest.   Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:39 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
I've now got one, it came with a Mortar Combat Mission Raid figure that came in a job lot of figures that I got from EBay.

Nice !! - do post some piccies Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue-Trooper
NAVY FROGMAN
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest.   Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Glad you got one ackie

Pictures please

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest.   Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:32 am

I'v now got a Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest.
Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest. IMG_0274

clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest.   Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 1:31 pm

It's probably one of the best vests in the whole MAM range. Well done Ackie, I'm sorry I couldn't help you out this time.

Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest.   Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortar Combat Mission Raid Plastic vest.
Page 1 of 1