Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm after trousers like these

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

I'm after trousers like these  Empty
PostSubject: I'm after trousers like these    I'm after trousers like these  Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 6:35 pm

I'm after trousers like these  IMG_0207free image hosting

clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: I'm after trousers like these    I'm after trousers like these  Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 11:35 am

Are these the ones??? If not then I don't have them spare, I might only have one pair on one of my figures...

I'm after trousers like these  3%20JPEG%20WEB%20ACKIE%20MAM%20TROUSRES%20GREEN_zpsomugprov

I'm after trousers like these  2%20JPEG%20WEB%20FINAL%20ACKIE%20MAM%20TORUSERS%20DARK%20GREEN_zpskojg3b7t

I'm after trousers like these  1%20JPEG%20WEB%20FINAL%20ACKIE%20MAM_zpsklf0grtt

The ones you are after look like Mission Grizzly trousers? I can't get to mine right now.

I'm after trousers like these  36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Rogue-Trooper
NAVY FROGMAN
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: I'm after trousers like these    I'm after trousers like these  Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 12:11 pm

That is a very sexy keyboard clivvers.

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: I'm after trousers like these    I'm after trousers like these  Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 2:30 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
That is a very sexy keyboard clivvers.

Yes it is, and just look how clean it is! Have you ever seen a cleaner keyboard?

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue-Trooper
NAVY FROGMAN
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: I'm after trousers like these    I'm after trousers like these  Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 3:33 pm

Is it new clivvers ??

THEY BOUGHT ME A BOX OF TIN SOLDIERS
I THREW ALL THE GENERALS AWAY
I SMASHED UP THE SERGEANTS AND MAJORS
NOW I PLAY WITH MY PRIVATES ALL DAY.

Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: I'm after trousers like these    I'm after trousers like these  Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Thanks fellas,

It's one of my many keyboards and about 3 months old now, it's a mechanical metal keyboard with brown switches, it's heavy being of the steel series.. In person the keys light up bright orange with a dimmer function, the front also lights up.. it's not my best keyboard though, my other and fave is a Corsair brushed aluminium keyboard that cost me £125 and can be programmed to do any light show I please on each key, at the moment it's got a classic/vintage 1980 green LED thing going on. I change the colours weekly, next week it's going to be 1976 classic LED red Very Happy

I'm after trousers like these  36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm after trousers like these    I'm after trousers like these  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Stores :: Wanted - See If Anyone Has What You Need-
Jump to: