ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.

Go down 
+4
Wolf_Soldier64
BAMComix
clivvers
Professor Gangrene Fan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Empty
PostSubject: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:38 pm

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. IMG_5297
Action Man receives a phone call from from Dr. Philip Granger from the Arctic Research Station.  "Action Man, Anti-Freeze has been found and is now being held at a secret underground base.  The people who are holding him there are wanting you to go to the base to assure you that it is Anti-Freeze they are holding."  "Yes, I'll head out to the Arctic straight away, thanks for letting me know."

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. IMG_5289
Action Man arrives at the underground base and is met and greeted by a man wearing a white lab coat.  "Hello Action Man. I'm pleased to meet you.  Anti-Freeze is being guarded by myself and another person."

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. IMG_5290
"So Anti-Freeze, you have finally been caught by the Arctic Police.  It will be a change for you to be captured by someone other than me.  Sadly for you, Dr. X won't be missing your services anymore, because he is dead.  The rest of the Council of Doom  members have frozen you out because No-Face is dead and very possibly Professor Gangrene and Tempest are also dead. Even if they were still alive, they wouldn't bother to come out all this way to these frozen parts  just to spring you out." Anti-Freeze looked at Action Man with a totally defeatist look on his face.

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. IMG_5295
Action Man walks away from Anti-Freeze knowing that he won't be trying to Freeze the World ever again.

To be continued

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Minus 15C at Area 54 and dropping:

Brilliant update Ackie, it has a retro feel to this story, kind of a Captain Scarlet vibe. The diorama and holding cell props are really good, Well done! bounce

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:46 pm

clivvers wrote:
Minus 15C at Area 54 and dropping:

Brilliant update Ackie, it has a retro feel to this story, kind of a Captain Scarlet vibe. The diorama and holding cell props are really good, Well done! bounce

I'm pleased that you think it's a brilliant update and that you think the diorama and holding cell props are really good, Well done.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Great work mate as always! love the ice? cage he is being held in, great idea! bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 2:00 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Great work mate as always! love the ice? cage he is being held in, great idea! bounce

Thanks for your comments Dal.

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 2:09 pm

Superb My friend Alex.... great upload the Big Ice cage is Brilliant well done..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Superb My friend Alex.... great upload the Big Ice cage is Brilliant well done..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  

Thanks for the superb comments Wolfie Very Happy.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 4:18 am

Yes well done Alex! cheers
Enjoyed... Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 3:39 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Yes well done Alex! cheers
Enjoyed... Very Happy

Thanks inntruderr61.

New Recruit
TasMan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Yeah , That Ice is just genius and it photographs so well !
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 9:13 pm

love the ice block too! looks great Al!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 12:29 am

Great comic Alex!!!

I'm sure Anti-Freeze is well contained in that block of ice...but I still worry...

cheers confused cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 4:42 am

TasMan wrote:
Yeah  , That Ice is just genius and it photographs so well !

Why thank you very much TasMan.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 4:42 am

SlackElastic wrote:
love the ice block too! looks great Al!

Thanks Slacks.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 4:43 am

gibri wrote:
Great comic Alex!!!

I'm sure Anti-Freeze is well contained in that block of ice...but I still worry...

cheers  confused  cheers

THnks for your comments gibri.

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.   Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom:  Anti-Freeze Freezed Out. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Down The Rest Of The Council Of Doom: Anti-Freeze Freezed Out.
Page 1 of 1