ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!

Go down 
+9
Rossini
Professor Gangrene Fan
clivvers
Rogue-Trooper
ActionYankee
blueboxier
SlackElastic
Wolf_Soldier64
peterodgers
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Empty
PostSubject: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 11:23 am

Hi guys, following on from Ghostrecons post, rolecall, I would like members to to post members who they feel have made a difference here on AMMO Very Happy .

To start this off, I would like to nominate Ackie88 (Alex). His drive and passion for Modern Action Man is a true testament to the love he had for the figure as a kid, and I am sure, especially after speaking to him, that he holds the same love for the figure that us vamsters have for vam! His photos and photo stories are top drawer! and to top it off he really is a smashing guy too cheers

It is this commitment that earned him a place onto the AMMO mod team! cheers

Looking forward to future posts Al, and thank you mu friend for all your hard work cheers
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 11:54 am

I can't single out anyone as there are loads I could name but I will second what you said about Alex, he encapsulates the flavour of the forum for me, he's always got great intentions and I love the fact that MAM are now equally billed with VAM... and rightly so... their time is now.

So as a figure head for appreciation, I'll say Alex too! albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 2:06 pm

Alex's brilliant pictures and stories have made a big difference to AMMO. I'd like to also like to mention Clivvers, as I've really enjoyed seeing his Boot Sale Sorties threads, giving hope that cheap figures are still out there waiting to be found!

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Cant think of any better to select Alex, the motivation he has for Mam and the Ideas he comes up with, always taking part in topic, he's great photos and specially he's stories,

well worthy member of AMMO

I salute you Alex..... and my appreciation for what you do on AMMO... cheers  cheers  cheers

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 3:16 pm

slack has always been a good guy for me

Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Personally for me, I go with those that bring new things to the front. The ones that want to learn readily or share what they have learnt. The ones that bring that touch of humour especially so when you may not be feeling at your best. Most of all though. I go with those that still carry that child within them & where their posts show it. I've said more than once about Alex & his commitment to this hobby. If there were more Alex's to be found within this hobby, we'd not need to worry over the purists as they'd not exist.
Although I guess I have singled Alex out & rightly too. My vote goes to the forum it's self. It's a home of sorts with a banner as our roof where we all come to just to be young again. It's where many personalities share that one passion that brought us all here. For me , it's a place to escape to , to see what others are doing with the figures we collect. I love to see fresh ideas & with humour alongside them. No one member brings that here, it's a collaboration of the many & that to me is where my vote has to sit. This is what breaths life into what we all know.
I do salute the committed & thank you for your contributions, but I salute the hobby more for bringing us all here & for making us the very best of friends. Even if most are of an online basis only.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 6:28 pm

I also highly salute Alex! cheers

But I enjoy everyones pics & stories! So keep it up everyone! cheers

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:33 pm

And I second that Dal and Ade, expertly put..

Ackie is the one and only (original first issue era) MAM King. I would also like to praise all the other the members here for their contributions over the years, all highly enjoyable to follow.

Many thanks peterodgers, I'm glad my past boot sale posts encouraged you to enjoy the hobby a much cheaper way. One day I hope to repost all the missing images, plus add new updates.

Well done Dal, for bringing this one up Smile

SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 11:41 pm

blueboxier wrote:

PayPal gifted on its way Twisted Evil Cheers dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 1:47 pm

SlackElastic wrote:
blueboxier wrote:

PayPal gifted on its way Twisted Evil Cheers dude
only saying it like i see it

Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:49 am

I nominate Chris. He's been a serious help and generous gifter when it comes to Action Man and myself. I only realized how much he's done for me when doing my recent addition to my Collection thread, and noticed that Chris had gotten, or helped get me many things in my Action Man Collection, and he's still helping!

cheers Cheers Chris. You're a good man.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 9:17 am

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Chris
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 9:56 am

Well done Chris for your good AM karma services to Ian cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 6:28 pm

I would like to show my Appreciation to Brownboots (Paul) he's a really lovely guy and I've had the privilege to meet him. I think he does a outstanding Service to AMMO! He's the King of kitbashing, his kitbashes are just out of his world. He's also a great to type to on chat.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 6:35 pm

I'll second that Ackie, I miss Paul's wit, his MAM customs and photos, he's a pro kitbasher for sure. Paul's kitbashes are on a level that I can only dream of reaching, I'll stick to my graphics Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 4:25 pm

I would like to so my type my appreciation and his outstanding services for this forum for ghost recon because I think he really takes very strong and powerful 1/6 figures pictures, the way the pictures are taken it’s like he was actually there capturing that moment in what ever period of history timeline he’s photographing at the time. I also loved reading and looking through his stories he used to do in the past. He also leaves really positive and high praising feedback on your threads.

Keep up the outstanding pictures Ghost my friend.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 4:31 pm

I would second that Al!, Ade is a great guy and very generous too, be it with sharing his knowledge of action man or helping folks out with bits and bobs. He is a true foundation stone of AMMO cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 7:53 pm

I'll third that Alex! Very Happy

Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Ade is the reason I'm here! (Rarely I know) but if it wasn't for his generosity in sorting my childhood TC a uni my interest would have wained before it even started!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:31 pm

Another person I would like to put forward is inntruderr61, Jim Very Happy . He has been with us from the very beginning, and you couldn't wish for a better member! His posts are always great and his replies to thers are always helpful cheers . Well done Jim bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 9:04 pm

shucks DAL... Embarassed

Thanks!

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 4:56 am

Good choice Dal, I was thinking of Jim too!

Well Done Jim!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 6:52 pm

Eh up. I've only just tonight noticed this! Thanks kindly for the sentiments to all. I wouldn't change one personality here. Friends are hard found & easily lost, so I'm more than happy to call my life content with the online family/friends I have made here.
Not so happy with certain buggers that post that monstrosity called the intruder, but hey. I'll got o church & ask for them to be forgiven. Don't anyone go holding your breath now will you?!!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 4:55 pm

I think inntruderr61 Jim is well deserved Appreciation for his Outstanding Services to AMMO! He’s nearly always the first and last to leave a comment on your thread, he’s second in the Top poster of members. He shares lots and lots of photos that he’s taken off his modern Joe’s and Joe’s, infact I think because he’s posted lots of black and white pictures in the Who Forgot To Put The Colour Film In the Camera ?? thread that we should rename it after inntruderr61, Jim Laughing Laughing. As Dal says “He has been with us from the very beginning”

I’m given you inntruderr61 a american salute for your services to this forum.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 5:08 pm

I want to show my appreciation and thank you to all the members who share their comics and stories on this forum because I think you members just do a outstanding Services to AMMO! You can really tell that you put a lot of love and effort in doing your comics and stories though the use of your picture taken skills, the backdrops that you use, all the different figures that you use with in the comic and stores and all the different props.

Give yourself all a pat on the shoulder.

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!   Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appreciation or a Outstanding Services to AMMO!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next