Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gibri
Talking Commander

PostSubject: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:53 am

alternate ending:

Last edited by gibri on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlackElastic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:28 am

Good giggles fella!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:18 am

Great looking figure Bri! Looking forward to seeing his future adventures bounce bounce

Talking Commander

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:15 pm

Thanks Slack and Dal!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:44 pm

Excellent Brian, great up load lmao lol! lol! lol!

inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:54 pm

lol! Bri!
Great pics & comic! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibri
Talking Commander

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:26 am

Thanks Mark and Jim!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:40 pm

Good one Bri lol!

It's a fine looking flock they've done there, cool looking figure too Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Jet-
Mine Detection

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Nice figure and great comic strip bounce

His hips are quite bad actually, does he still stand ok (looks like he's not too bad posed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibri
Talking Commander

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:16 am

clivvers wrote:
Good one Bri lol!

It's a fine looking flock they've done there, cool looking figure too Cool

Thanks Clive! Now you mention it, I don't think I've seen a flock job quite like this and I've seen a few.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibri
Talking Commander

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:21 am

Jet- wrote:

His hips are quite bad actually, does he still stand ok (looks like he's not too bad posed)

Thanks James! I do hate to go negative, but...no he doesn't stand too well. I can't straighten his legs and the one keeps snapping back when I try to pose it. I can get him balanced to stand up, but his legs are at a wonky angle.

Many of the 40th Joe figures I got were the same as this one. Most of them were okay, but some just couldn't stand straight. It's like the elastic is twisted, but I'm not sure quite how to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:08 am

gibri wrote:
Jet- wrote:

Thanks James! I do hate to go negative, but...no he doesn't stand too well. I can't straighten his legs and the one keeps snapping back when I try to pose it. I can get him balanced to stand up, but his legs are at a wonky angle.

Many of the 40th Joe figures I got were the same as this one. Most of them were okay, but some just couldn't stand straight. It's like the elastic is twisted, but I'm not sure quite how to deal with it.

I know what you mean Brian with the 40th, Finlay has a couple they don't seem to stand straight.... it looks like they have a kink in their hips lol! lol!

ActionYankee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:48 am

Here's mine:

My guy does have the VAM50 legs, but it doesn't seem to be affecting him negatively. He poses well, as you can see.

Bri, is your guy's head soft like mine is?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:46 am

Yay! you got one! well done Ian Very Happy

BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:25 pm

Quality figure @ Ian,

The eyebrows look different than the usual Joe ones (thinner/smaller) I wonder if they are trying to save a bit of money by using less paint?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
gibri
Talking Commander

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:44 am

ActionYankee wrote:
Here's mine:

My guy does have the VAM50 legs, but it doesn't seem to be affecting him negatively. He poses well, as you can see.

Bri, is your guy's head soft like mine is?

Hi Ian, well that's interesing. No, the head on mine is not soft, pretty hard actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending   

Back to top Go down

GIJCC 2017 Incentive Figure "Man of Mysteries" now with new alternate ending
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1