ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lads - BAMComix.

Go down 
+24
BrandontheFigureFreak
Kimono Troop Command
Captian action
Reddragon
Jet-
Chip
gibri
Beatlefan
Glidah Drivah
blackbrazen
Rogue-Trooper
Dreadnought
Gunner Munro
Rustygun
Professor Gangrene Fan
TheOneManKid
FIELD STATION 42
inntruderr61
Action Man
ghost recon
TasMan
ActionYankee
clivvers
somekindajoe
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 9:54 pm

Chip wrote:
All your figs look so clean and nicely looked after , love your photography too .

Many thanks Chip! The childhood guys were rebuilt and cleaned, I will always be grateful to Tony (Flocktastic) who cleaned and reflocked the heads for me, to bring them back from well played with guys! lol! . Many thanks also for the very kind words about my photography, really means a lot Chip cheers
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 1:11 am

I suppose I say this every time, but your sets always amaze me with their detail and realism. The same can be said for your figures. The way you pose them gives them a believable sense of "mass," of actual, realistic physical presence, so they don't just look like plastic toys standing there, but like characters. Excellent outfits, too, rugged and ready for adventure. You pull everything together with great camera angles and lighting.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 8:02 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
I suppose I say this every time, but your sets always amaze me with their detail and realism. The same can be said for your figures. The way you pose them gives them a believable sense of "mass," of actual, realistic physical presence, so they don't just look like plastic toys standing there, but like characters. Excellent outfits, too, rugged and ready for adventure. You pull everything together with great camera angles and lighting.

Thanks David Very Happy , as I have said before also, I spoke at length with Nick (MiskatonicNick) about figure photography. He was always so helpful and encouraging, always happy to pass on tips and tricks. I owe his friendship quite a lot, and I do miss him a greatly. I think a lot of my style comes from reading a lot of comics too, I love the different angles they use in the panels. The Childhood guys are how I always wanted them to look when I was a kid, but the clothes options now are so vast compared to back then Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 8:44 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
I think a lot of my style comes from reading a lot of comics too, I love the different angles they use in the panels.

A love and appreciation of Marvel comics is definitely the how and the why of the VAM comics we like to produce. I'd bet your friend Nick was a comic guy too.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 9:04 am

somekindajoe wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
I think a lot of my style comes from reading a lot of comics too, I love the different angles they use in the panels.

A love and appreciation of Marvel comics is definitely the how and the why of the VAM comics we like to produce. I'd bet your friend Nick was a comic guy too.

He was indeed Steve! A huge Marvel comic fan! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 1:13 pm

Great photos as always Dal
I , Like most of us can relate to reading comics and recreating story's with our men .
For me it wasn't marvel but commando and battle comics
I don't know where this fascination with war comes from but my mum said the other day when I was little I did her an Easter card at school and it had all little soldiers climbing over an egg lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 1:42 pm

Jet- wrote:
Great photos as always Dal
I , Like most of us can relate to reading comics and recreating story's with our men .
For me it wasn't marvel but commando and battle comics
I don't know where this fascination with war comes from but my mum said the other day when I was little I did her an Easter card at school and it had all little soldiers climbing over an egg lol!

lol! lol! lol! Fantastic! cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 3:45 pm

Mr Rebox has recruited a new member, who will become his new right hand man, Mr Lynch.

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 33971018488_34e3e78ce8_cMr Lynch. by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 3:48 pm

I’m really really liking the look of Mr Lynch in his suit and the suit real works well for him.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 5:09 pm

The suit looks good. A complete suit with jacket and tie is not a costume we see very often on male action figures.

I trust the BAM team has all their accounts in order. Otherwise, things may not go well when they face... THE TAX MAN! affraid

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 9:11 pm

Mr Lynch is looking sharp! Very Happy

Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 9:28 pm

Is that figure from those unbranded special forces figures?

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 9:36 pm

Thanks guys for all the great comments Very Happy . lol! @ David. Yes ay, he has a great sculpt, just a shame the bodies are made of such cheap plastic. Having said that, they do stand and position well cheers
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 9:42 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
The suit looks good. A complete suit with jacket and tie is not a costume we see very often on male action figures.

I trust the BAM team has all their accounts in order. Otherwise, things may not go well when they face... THE TAX MAN! affraid

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 5:03 pm

The boys go back into camo!

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 47924792042_5aaa2e32f7_cBase Camp Destroyed by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 5:21 pm

Your boys are looking well awesome in their new desert camouflage outfits Dal Wink.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 6:06 pm

Looks like the lads are gearing up for a serious mission.

Errr... they do see the snake, there, right? Either it's non-venomous and harmless, or the guys have great confidence in their body armor!

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 6:26 pm

Mission Impossible! cheers cheers cheers
Looking good!

Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 9:03 pm

Great pic dal ....like the camo

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 8:19 am

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Your boys are looking well awesome in their new desert camouflage outfits Dal Wink.

Thanks Alex cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 8:21 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
Looks like the lads are gearing up for a serious mission.

Errr... they do see the snake, there, right? Either it's non-venomous and harmless, or the guys have great confidence in their body armor!

Thanks David! i am pretty sure they see the snake, they should be okay though, they are all very well trained cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 8:22 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Mission Impossible! cheers cheers cheers
Looking good!

many thanks Jim cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 8:23 am

Rustygun wrote:
Great pic dal ....like the camo

Thanks Dean, yeah I really like the desert camo too. I must admit, I have been looking for some decent modern kit for the boys for sometime bounce
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 9:02 am

Cool bit of kit, you can't beat a bit of uniformity! Great set-up with the mesh fence etc too!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 9:24 am

somekindajoe wrote:
Cool  bit of kit, you can't beat a bit of uniformity! Great set-up with the mesh fence etc too!

Thanks Steve! yeah I have to agree, as I said, I have been looking for something a little different from woodland and urban style camo, and I really like the desert camo. Thanks for the set up comment too, it was great fun too do bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lads - BAMComix.
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next