ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lads - BAMComix.

Go down 
+24
BrandontheFigureFreak
Kimono Troop Command
Captian action
Reddragon
Jet-
Chip
gibri
Beatlefan
Glidah Drivah
blackbrazen
Rogue-Trooper
Dreadnought
Gunner Munro
Rustygun
Professor Gangrene Fan
TheOneManKid
FIELD STATION 42
inntruderr61
Action Man
ghost recon
TasMan
ActionYankee
clivvers
somekindajoe
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 1:40 pm

Been playing with this idea for sometime, using cheap uniformed figures from China. I took and chance and can't believe how good these sniper sets are! So I kitted out Goldie and bradshaw as a sniper team, really pleased with how they came out!

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 47993261432_d27cb44382_cSniper Team. by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 47993334311_e96532a00a_cSniper close up. by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 47993346891_dd88afed6f_cBack view by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 47993312232_62a8c7365e_cFront View by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 4:53 pm

Goldie and Bradshaw look sniper-tastic together as a sniper team. I’m really liking the desert camouflage outfits. I’m also really liking the pictures you’ve taken of them.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 4:55 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Goldie and Bradshaw look sniper-tastic together as a sniper team. I’m really liking the desert camouflage outfits. I’m also really liking the pictures you’ve taken of them.

Thanks Alex Very Happy , I am very pleased with how they turned out too bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 4:55 pm

The uniforms and accessories appear to be highly detailed and of sturdy construction.

The shoes are pretty cool! Doll and action figure shoes and boots can be crazy expensive for ones that look realistic.

That's quite the tripod rifle, there, too. Was that part of the set?

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 4:58 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:

Thanks Alex Very Happy , I am very pleased with how they turned out too bounce bounce

And so you should be very pleased with how they turned out Dal Wink.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 5:02 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
The uniforms and accessories appear to be highly detailed and of sturdy construction.

The shoes are pretty cool! Doll and action figure shoes and boots can be crazy expensive for ones that look realistic.

That's quite the tripod rifle, there, too. Was that part of the set?

Everything he has on David all come with the set, the only thing I did away with was the figure it came on. Everything fits really well, no tricks or tucks, just a straight swap over cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 11:28 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Agreed!
Then there's the problem of some of those very realistic shoes and boots not being fully hollow but made for figures whose feet can be removed to literally plug on the shoes.
None of my MAMs have removable feet and I have been caught in the past with beautiful looking (and expensive!) footwear that I cannot use!

Last edited by LeStryge on Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 3:15 am

Great outfits! Great look! cheers cheers cheers

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 7:53 am

LeStryge wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:
Agreed!
Then there's the problem of some of those very realistic shoes and boots not being fully hollow but made for figures whose feet can be removed to literally plug on the shoes.
None of my MAMs have removable feet and I have been caught in the past with beautiful looking (and expensive!) footwear that I cannot use!

Luckily, these boots are hollow, so no problem with them fitting Action Man's feet cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 7:54 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great outfits! Great look! cheers cheers cheers

Cheers Jim cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 2:48 pm

They look great Dal, are there any other different types? can you put a link up please Very Happy

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 3:07 pm

Reddragon wrote:
They look great Dal, are there any other different types? can you put a link up please Very Happy

Cheers Rich! I will sort the link for you bounce
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 4:27 pm

They look great dal...like them a lot..

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 4:37 pm

Rustygun wrote:
They look great dal...like them a lot..

Thanks Dean bounce bounce You can find them on the bay, figures are rubbish, but the uniforms are excellent!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-1-6-Scale-Army-Special-Forces-Soldiers-Police-Dogs-12-Action-Figures-Wargame/123675364395?hash=item1ccba04c2bⓂmTsNSBDAReyGsMGipRq8gBQ

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 5:07 pm

Recently had a couple of heads flocked, When they returned after a bit of trimming, they are now kitted out and ready for adventure! Anyone who has followed this thread will recognize the one chap, he is of course Wing Commander Teegan Wilberforce, Lord Conan's trusted pilot. The original Teegan left for pastures new, but I had to bring him back! So sporting a slightly changed hair style to the original, here he is in Dinosaur Valley with a companion, Charles "Chas" Anderson (many thanks Reddragon for the bowler hat!). How did he get back and who is that guy with him I hear you say?? well, you will just have to wait for the next crossover comic chapter to find out! lol! lol!

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 48431868932_5c9bf9d158_cTeegan Wilberforce is back..., by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 5:11 pm

I cant wait to find out more..great pic cheers cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 5:15 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
I cant wait to find out more..great pic cheers cheers

Many thanks Chris for the great comment, and of course sorting the heads for me bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 5:40 pm

Outstanding, fun photo using many of the tools in your arsenal: backdrop painting to suggest a hazy, distant landscape, carved foam "stone" ruins, aquarium foliage, I believe the base must be a moulded aquarium background, dramatic lighting, and fabulously flocked figures fully kitted out. This is an excellent photo and a fine example of the multiple techniques you employ to bring your Action Man world spectacularly to life!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 10:29 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Outstanding, fun photo using many of the tools in your arsenal: backdrop painting to suggest a hazy, distant landscape, carved foam "stone" ruins, aquarium foliage, I believe the base must be a moulded aquarium background, dramatic lighting, and fabulously flocked figures fully kitted out. This is an excellent photo and a fine example of the multiple techniques you employ to bring your Action Man world spectacularly to life!

You are correct Dave on all points mate cheers
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 12:17 am

Is he Wilberforce from the future? Or perhaps a 'Time Remnant' as coined by The Flash, messing with the timeline so much has him left out and untouched by changes to the timeline?

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 4:06 am

cool looking chaps Dal! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 5:22 am

Certainly very alert looking chaps!
Interesting lighting too!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 8:05 am

ActionYankee wrote:
Is he Wilberforce from the future? Or perhaps a 'Time Remnant' as coined by The Flash, messing with the timeline so much has him left out and untouched by changes to the timeline?

All will be revealed soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 8:05 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
cool looking chaps Dal! Very Happy

Thanks Jim! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

LeStryge wrote:
Certainly very alert looking chaps!
Interesting lighting too!

Thanks Barry! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lads - BAMComix.
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next