Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lads - Blondeactionman

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 1:40 pm

Been playing with this idea for sometime, using cheap uniformed figures from China. I took and chance and can't believe how good these sniper sets are! So I kitted out Goldie and bradshaw as a sniper team, really pleased with how they came out!

The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 47993261432_d27cb44382_cSniper Team. by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 47993334311_e96532a00a_cSniper close up. by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 47993346891_dd88afed6f_cBack view by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 47993312232_62a8c7365e_cFront View by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 4:53 pm

Goldie and Bradshaw look sniper-tastic together as a sniper team. I’m really liking the desert camouflage outfits. I’m also really liking the pictures you’ve taken of them.

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 4:55 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Goldie and Bradshaw look sniper-tastic together as a sniper team. I’m really liking the desert camouflage outfits. I’m also really liking the pictures you’ve taken of them.

Thanks Alex Very Happy , I am very pleased with how they turned out too bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SCU_HQ
SCRAMBLE PILOT
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 4:55 pm

The uniforms and accessories appear to be highly detailed and of sturdy construction.

The shoes are pretty cool! Doll and action figure shoes and boots can be crazy expensive for ones that look realistic.

That's quite the tripod rifle, there, too. Was that part of the set?

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 4:58 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:

Thanks Alex Very Happy , I am very pleased with how they turned out too bounce bounce

And so you should be very pleased with how they turned out Dal Wink.

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 5:02 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
The uniforms and accessories appear to be highly detailed and of sturdy construction.

The shoes are pretty cool! Doll and action figure shoes and boots can be crazy expensive for ones that look realistic.

That's quite the tripod rifle, there, too. Was that part of the set?

Everything he has on David all come with the set, the only thing I did away with was the figure it came on. Everything fits really well, no tricks or tucks, just a straight swap over cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeStryge
Action Pilot
LeStryge

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 11:28 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Agreed!
Then there's the problem of some of those very realistic shoes and boots not being fully hollow but made for figures whose feet can be removed to literally plug on the shoes.
None of my MAMs have removable feet and I have been caught in the past with beautiful looking (and expensive!) footwear that I cannot use!

Last edited by LeStryge on Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 3:15 am

Great outfits! Great look! cheers cheers cheers

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 7:53 am

LeStryge wrote:
SCU_HQ wrote:
Agreed!
Then there's the problem of some of those very realistic shoes and boots not being fully hollow but made for figures whose feet can be removed to literally plug on the shoes.
None of my MAMs have removable feet and I have been caught in the past with beautiful looking (and expensive!) footwear that I cannot use!

Luckily, these boots are hollow, so no problem with them fitting Action Man's feet cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 7:54 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great outfits! Great look! cheers cheers cheers

Cheers Jim cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reddragon
Crash Crew
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 2:48 pm

They look great Dal, are there any other different types? can you put a link up please Very Happy

View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 3:07 pm

Reddragon wrote:
They look great Dal, are there any other different types? can you put a link up please Very Happy

Cheers Rich! I will sort the link for you bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rustygun
Sabotage
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 4:27 pm

They look great dal...like them a lot..

The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 IMG_4726
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 4:37 pm

Rustygun wrote:
They look great dal...like them a lot..

Thanks Dean bounce bounce You can find them on the bay, figures are rubbish, but the uniforms are excellent!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-1-6-Scale-Army-Special-Forces-Soldiers-Police-Dogs-12-Action-Figures-Wargame/123675364395?hash=item1ccba04c2bⓂmTsNSBDAReyGsMGipRq8gBQ

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - Blondeactionman   The Lads - Blondeactionman - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lads - Blondeactionman
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12