ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lads - BAMComix.

Go down 
+24
BrandontheFigureFreak
Kimono Troop Command
Captian action
Reddragon
Jet-
Chip
gibri
Beatlefan
Glidah Drivah
blackbrazen
Rogue-Trooper
Dreadnought
Gunner Munro
Rustygun
Professor Gangrene Fan
TheOneManKid
FIELD STATION 42
inntruderr61
Action Man
ghost recon
TasMan
ActionYankee
clivvers
somekindajoe
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 5:47 pm

(My comment from Flickr, re-posted here... because this pic deserves and requires a LOT more than just one-line comments  Wink  )

Absolutely ripping scene! This reminds me of low-budget adventure movies I liked when I was a kid, that today would be considered "steampunk," like At the Earth's Core or The Land that Time Forgot! Indeed, it is right up there with Journey to the Center of the Earth or even The Mysterious Island.

Teegan's jacket with the huge pointed lapels is too cool for words! As is that smashing bowler hat!

I love your use of a variety of home-built and store-bought pieces combined with a printed backdrop and clever lighting to create a sense of almost unlimited depth stretching back to the distant mountains.

The posing of the figures is spot-on, with the explorers poised on high alert, no doubt about to face a terrifying rear-screen projection of an unfortunate iguana with cardboard spines unconvincingly glued to its back.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 5:55 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
(My comment from Flickr, re-posted here... because this pic deserves and requires a LOT more than just one-line comments  Wink  )

Absolutely ripping scene! This reminds me of low-budget adventure movies I liked when I was a kid, that today would be considered "steampunk," like At the Earth's Core or The Land that Time Forgot! Indeed, it is right up there with Journey to the Center of the Earth or even The Mysterious Island.

Teegan's jacket with the huge pointed lapels is too cool for words! As is that smashing bowler hat!

I love your use of a variety of home-built and store-bought pieces combined with a printed backdrop and clever lighting to create a sense of almost unlimited depth stretching back to the distant mountains.

The posing of the figures is spot-on, with the explorers poised on high alert, no doubt about to face a terrifying rear-screen projection of an unfortunate iguana with cardboard spines unconvincingly glued to its back.

Many thanks David Very Happy , I had a lot of fun setting it all up, it actually came out a lot better than I first thought it would. I did a series of them, so more will appear n flickr and of course here soon! I do love the old monster movies, and I have to say that, the latest Kong movie was just..., well,, AWESOME! bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by Blondeactionman on Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2019 3:30 am

Hummmm whats going be next... Question Question Question

Tell us Dal... lol!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 12:31 pm

Jake finally has his new chair!

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 48635305343_d7f6a4b877_cJake's New Chair by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 12:36 pm

Nice Piece!
Back to top Go down
Rogue-Trooper
Green Beret
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 12:38 pm

cheers cheers at last...looks fantastic cheers cheers

Chris
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 1:52 pm

AT LAST!!! Jake finally has his new chair. Could we see different angles and close up pictures of the new chair please Dal.

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 5:23 pm

Now that's a Commander's chair!! cheers cheers

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 6:03 pm

very nice goes well with the desk , nice !!!!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenThe Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 7:14 pm

Perfect scale, and the colors match the decor of the room.

Last edited by SCU_HQ on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 10:37 pm

Nice!!!

The chair matches his shoulder holster. Cool Basketball Cool

Hmmm, he already has quite the entourage...look out TomK! Wink

Now what would make a proper theme song?

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 8:00 am

Thanks guys for all the great comments! Jake has waited a long time for a new chair! so now he can relax in his office between missions bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 8:05 am

Dal, in the photo just above Jake's left upper arm, do I see what appears to be a couple of 1/6 tiki mugs on the shelf?
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 am

LeStryge wrote:
Dal, in the photo just above Jake's left upper arm, do I see what appears to be a couple of 1/6 tiki mugs on the shelf?

Jake has all sorts of stuff on his shelves, One is a brass key chain item and the other an idol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 8:13 am

I thought it looked sort of "tiki"! Thanks!
Always enjoy searching the finer details of your background sets. So much to discover.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 8:17 am

LeStryge wrote:
I thought it looked sort of "tiki"! Thanks!
Always enjoy searching the finer details of your background sets. So much to discover.

Thanks Barry! there is a fair bit tucked away! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 6:08 pm

Teegan Wilberforce

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 48822178792_37d4cbcbfb_cTeegan in the study by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Jake & Lola

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 48822034471_428d412f09_cJake & Lola by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
FIELD STATION 42
Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 7:13 pm

Wilberforce is making himself quite at home. Keep an eye on him, Jake. First it's your desk, who knows what comes next? Wink

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 7:31 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Wilberforce is making himself quite at home. Keep an eye on him, Jake. First it's your desk, who knows what comes next? Wink

lol!
Great photos Dal! cheers

Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 8:08 pm

Wonderful stuff Dal !! Very Happy

Is it just me, or does Wilberforce have more than a smack of younger Oliver Reed about him ??

Kev.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 9:32 pm

Thanks guys! You know Kev, now you mention it cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 9:38 pm

Ooooh I’m really liking the new pictures you’v done Dal.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 4:26 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Ooooh I’m really liking the new pictures you’v done Dal.

Thanks Alex bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 4:28 pm

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 48827170197_05563282d2_cWho Made Who? PT01 by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

"This is the first of the clones Dr X, I think Professor Gangreene has done a marvelous job" remarked Fynn.
"He is a little on the large side Fynn!" criticized Dr X
"The Professor has assured me he was just in the clone tank too long sir. He is completely obedient, though his vocabulary is a little limited at the moment." added Flynn quickly.

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 48827012751_5c44c4306a_cWho Made Who? PT02 by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

"I see, so he will follow any order I give him then?" inquired Dr X.
"Yes sir, he has been grown that way. He is completely loyal to only you" reassured Fynn.
"Does he have a name?"

The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 48827166322_26a5101f98_cWho Made Who? PT03 by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

"he does sir, though they are too have nicknames rather than their birth number, this one is named 'Mungo" answered Fynn. Mungo glared at Fynn before grunting,
"GGRRRRRAAHHHHH"
Dr X grinned, "I don't think he likes you Fynn!"
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 4:36 pm

Brilliant Dal! cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: The Lads - BAMComix.   The Lads - BAMComix. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lads - BAMComix.
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next