ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blondeactionman's Joes

Go down 
+3
inntruderr61
clivvers
Professor Gangrene Fan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Blondeactionman's Joes Empty
PostSubject: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:06 am

HI guys, so another thread gone due to the PB problem, so here we go again with a new thread for my Joe stuff cheers

Aquanaut.
Vintage body with a timeless sculpt (Thanks GIBri), Vintage uni except for trousers and repro holster.

Blondeactionman's Joes DSC00923

Blondeactionman's Joes DSC00926

Last edited by Blondeactionman on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:09 am

One of my personal faves, a AT talking commander (who talks really well) with a blonde flock from Joeman. His uniform is a vintage Mummy Tomb with a few added additions. His bag is a vam BI bit of kit and his holster and pistol are a BBI addition which I think work well with this set.

Blondeactionman's Joes DSC00937

Blondeactionman's Joes DSC00941
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 10:39 am

These Joe pictures are taken very well Dal.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 12:08 pm

Thanks Al Very Happy , pleased you like them cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Nice kitmixing Dal,

The figures outfits are good, the diorama is ideal for play for all 12" action figures and especially MAM. Palitoy should have employed model makers like you in the past to make dioramas for their AM catalogues. Clear photos with perfect lighting as well! Cool

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 2:16 pm

Cheers Clive! a good background can really bring a figure to life so to speak, plus I have a lot of fun putting them together cheers
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Two very fine looking Joe's there Dal, great pics mate cheers cheers

Blondeactionman's Joes Volgan10
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:33 pm

Thanks Richard! cheers . A few more to be shown yet too, and speaking of, here s my AT Land Adventurer

Blondeactionman's Joes DSC00949
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:21 pm

AT Sea Adventurer

Blondeactionman's Joes 14658638288_a4b39bae68_o

Atomic Man - Major Mike Power

Blondeactionman's Joes 15735801009_3e8f253a29_o

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Looks great! The small dio items always enhance scenes like that, it makes it more interesting to look at, they contrast well too Cool

The reissued AM (40th) camo version of that uniform sold out pretty fast, I didn't get a look in, but at least I have Joe and vam versions Very Happy

clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Thie photo below looks like it's around Dunkirk time, getting ready to go over and help out:

Blondeactionman's Joes 14658638288_a4b39bae68_o

Gotta like the Mike Power figure too, nice example too Cool

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 5:30 pm

Thanks Clive, that one shot of my SA guy is another fave of mine. I have since picked up a mint vintage uniform for him. I will post a better pic of him soon.

I like building the dios and scenes for them, I agree with you, it definitely makes the figures look better cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Another Joe set, Sgt. Rock & Easy Company

Blondeactionman's Joes 20685882739_71fd7f15d0_o
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 5:55 pm

Great selection of figures there Dal!

Blondeactionman's Joes Volgan10
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 6:01 pm

Thanks Rich! still a few more to come bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 10:01 am

More Major Mike Power - Atomic Man!

Blondeactionman's Joes 013

Blondeactionman's Joes Page_1
Blondeactionman's Joes Page_2
Blondeactionman's Joes Page_3
Blondeactionman's Joes Page_4
Blondeactionman's Joes Page_5
Blondeactionman's Joes Page_6
Blondeactionman's Joes Page_7
Blondeactionman's Joes Page_8
Blondeactionman's Joes Page_9
Blondeactionman's Joes Page_10
Blondeactionman's Joes Page_11
Blondeactionman's Joes Page_12

bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 10:46 am

It's always good to see other members photo comics, they take a lot of though to do, nice one.

I've still got most of my old Sonic games and old consoles, including a boxed Toshiba MSX1 computer, I hear there's a big market for them these days (nostalgia) I have a game cartridge that some folks are lusting for, it's called Darius III for the SNES. I personally think the Sega Megadrive has the best looking graphics, with more fine detail compared to SNES... the best space shoot em up on the Megadrive is Thunderforce IV, it's the best game in it's class, the best platform game on that console is Kid Chameleon. And without a doubt, the best game on Sega Master system is Wonder Boy III, it's a beautiful platformer, followed by Kung Fu Kid Very Happy

clivvers @ CRL 1988.

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Thanks for the great comment Clive!, pleased you enjoyed it cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 1:39 pm

great pics
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 1:44 pm

snow white wrote:
great pics

Thanks snowy! good to see you posting again mate cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Great looking Joes Dal! cheers cheers cheers

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 4:54 pm

cheers Jim! they are some of my favoured figures cheers
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:29 pm

Fantastic comic Dal!!!

Do Joe and Hank know?

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 8:44 pm

gibri wrote:
Fantastic comic Dal!!!

Do Joe and Hank know?

cheers cheers cheers

lol! lol! lol! Thanks Bri! The 2.0 boys are aware of the Atomic guys here, but they have yet to show the unfriendliness of their originals towards the Atomics, but with them all drinking in the Ammo Arms, anything could happen! lol! lol!

Blondeactionman's Joes 22109603956_7ed0657243_bAtomic vs Major Mike! by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 10:15 pm

gibri wrote:
Fantastic comic Dal!!!

Do Joe and Hank know?

cheers cheers cheers

lol! lol!

Great comic Dal! cheers

We have a Atomic man themed comic in the works here at SKJ HQ. It's a comedy/tragedy...cos I hope it'll be funny and what happens to poor old Mike will be tragic!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blondeactionman's Joes   Blondeactionman's Joes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blondeactionman's Joes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next