ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

vertical-mission help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

vertical-mission help Empty
PostSubject: vertical-mission help   vertical-mission help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 5:21 pm

any one got the instructions for the winch thanks
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: vertical-mission help   vertical-mission help Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 9:33 pm

I'm sure Ackie may be able to help you out there, he has loads of unopened boxed sets...

It's a good set, this is the later and last issued version that was sold via Tesco I think:
vertical-mission help Ff53d87a2f3c32122b45bc56f0217502

Another version:
vertical-mission help 88369636_1496269857

clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: vertical-mission help   vertical-mission help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 3:44 pm

Ackie, you are needed to help out here!  bounce

I still can't find the Vertical Mission instruction leaflet on the internet, When I get into my locker boxes I'll have a look to see if I have one..

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: vertical-mission help   vertical-mission help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 4:30 pm

I'm sorry but I don't have ether of the vertical-mission sets so I can't help you out.

PostSubject: Re: vertical-mission help   vertical-mission help Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 10:29 pm

thanks anyway looking at it i dont think the winch works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vertical-mission help   vertical-mission help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vertical-mission help
Page 1 of 1