ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BanComix - The Trouble With Clones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Empty
PostSubject: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:59 pm

BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Img11
BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Img14
BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Img17
BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Img20
BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Img23
BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Img26

Medic
JohnnyE4

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 4:58 am

you can do a lot in 30 minutes :lol
Back to top Go down
http://littledandbubba.weebly.com/index.html
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 5:44 am

Dal I won't to raise some points with you please because I'm not very happy with Joe and Hank 2.0 on their ill treatment of mam and typed out a list starting with beating up mam troopers, Sending mam out naked for guard duty in winter SHOCKING, Taking Dr.Who tardis to go back in time to alter the Mam's original design plans, what's that all about mmmmmm and finishing with the boys having buried a Mam in the back garden, I think Jake should call up a massive search, bring in the  digging machines and dig up every part of your garden till they find that mam apart from all that I really enjoyed reading and looking through this comic Wink.

Ski Patrol
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 6:18 am

Brilliant ... love these comics..

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 6:55 am

The DNA doesn't fall too far from the tree...

Has it been a whole year???

Congratulations Joe and Hank 2.0!!!

Great one, Dal!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 8:18 am

JohnnyE4 wrote:
you can do  a lot in 30 minutes  :lol

lol! lol! @ Johnny, I try mate Very Happy

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 8:21 am

ACKIE88 wrote:
Dal I won't to raise some points with you please because I'm not very happy with Joe and Hank 2.0 on their ill treatment of mam and typed out a list starting with beating up mam troopers, Sending mam out naked for guard duty in winter SHOCKING, Taking Dr.Who tardis to go back in time to alter the Mam's original design plans, what's that all about mmmmmm and finishing with the boys having buried a Mam in the back garden, I think Jake should call up a massive search, bring in the  digging machines and dig up every part of your garden till they find that mam apart from all that I really enjoyed reading and looking through this comic Wink.

rest assured Al, Jake will be putting Sgt. Stripes(Mam Sniper)in charge of the official hunt for the buried Mam troopers, I am confident they will turn up Very Happy .Jake will also be monitoring the boys behaviour, but as GIBri says, the DNA apple doesn't fall from the tree Very Happy , so it maybe a full time job!
Really pleased you enjoyed it bounce bounce

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 8:22 am

Rustygun wrote:
Brilliant ... love these comics..

Cheers Dean!, you can find more of my comics in this section too cheers

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 8:25 am

gibri wrote:
The DNA doesn't fall too far from the tree...

Has it been a whole year???

Congratulations Joe and Hank 2.0!!!

Great one, Dal!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Yes Bri, a whole year of mischief from the boys! I think Jake may live to regret this 2.0 project!, but then again the original Joe & Hank are fine troopers, so there is hope for them all yet!. It will be interesting to see how the new batch of 2.0 troopers get on when they hit other HQ's across AMMO bounce .

Thanks also for the great comment my friend,pleased you enjoyed it cheers

Green Beret
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 3:23 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Outstanding!!

'...all in 30 minutes' and 'going back it time to alter MAM' lol! The original Joe and Hank are soooo proud!!

No one can deny the 2.0's aren't chips off the old blocks but I'm not sure the '2.0' doesn't stand for enhanced. The clones seem to possess the original's attributes but to a greater extent. Whether this is good or bad probably depends on your point of view! lol!

As Dal says, it should be interesting when the new crop of clones hit the HQ's. What ever happens the project motto 'what can possibly go wrong?' will no doubt come back to haunt us.

Top marks on the comic Dal. Fast moving, to the point and full of jokes. A brilliant example of how to do a VAM comic!

cheers cheers

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Good one Dal, I would go back in time and make all the vam into MAM, definitely, then it will stop all those vam remainers from nagging about MAM being inferior to vam.. come on guys, is there some deep underlying fear of MAM???? Joke taken with a pinch of salt lol!lol! lol!  

I like all eras of action figures, look out for the up and coming MAME forum cheers

BanComix - The Trouble With Clones 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o

Last edited by clivvers on Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 3:58 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Outstanding!!

'...all in 30 minutes' and 'going back it time to alter MAM' lol! The original Joe and Hank are soooo proud!!

No one can deny the 2.0's aren't chips off the old blocks but I'm not sure the '2.0' doesn't stand for enhanced. The clones seem to possess the original's attributes but to a greater extent. Whether this is good or bad probably depends on your point of view! lol!

As Dal says, it should be interesting when the new crop of clones hit the HQ's. What ever happens the project motto 'what can possibly go wrong?' will no doubt come back to haunt us.

Top marks on the comic Dal. Fast moving, to the point and full of jokes. A brilliant example of how to do a VAM comic!

cheers cheers

I am so pleased that you enjoyed it Steve, I feel that having the 2.0 boys here at BAM HQ is a huge responsibility to handle them correctly Very Happy , and not let their beliefs be tainted in any way! I am hugely honoured that you let me use them in the form of 2.0 agents Very Happy .
The boys have certainly made an impact here, and Smiley Joe has taken them under his wing (or sinister smile, depending on your point of view Very Happy ) so he will be in charge of them at the moment. The boys were last seen heading off to the ammo arms to celebrate with some of the agents of BAM Very Happy .
I cannot wait to see the new influx of clones to other HQ's, I can see fun times ahead cheers
Again, thanks Steve for all the great comments, I really appreciate it cheers

Last edited by Blondeactionman on Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 3:59 pm

clivvers wrote:
Good one Dal, I would go back in time and make all the vam into MAM, definitely, then it will stop all those vam remainers from nagging about MAM being inferior to vam.. come on guys is there some deep underlying fear of MAM???? Joke taken with a pinch of salt lol!lol! lol!  

I like all eras of action figures, look out for the up and coming MAME forum cheers

Really pleased you enjoyed the comic Clive and saw the humour in it. N MAM were harmed in the making of the comic bounce

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 3:59 pm

I know Dal lol!

BanComix - The Trouble With Clones 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 6:26 pm

Fantastic work Dal, just the sort of behaviour I'd expect from Ber-naard and Maw-reece 2.0

lol! lol! lol!

BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Ski Patrol
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 6:49 pm

Brilliant Comic Dal,
right up there with all your others !!

Hank & Joe 2.0 are proper chips off the old SKJ HQ block and as Steve says - super enhanced !! lol! lol!

Looking forward to their next adventures cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Beatlefan wrote:
Fantastic work Dal, just the sort of behaviour I'd expect from Ber-naard and Maw-reece 2.0

lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 pm

Gunner Munro wrote:
Brilliant Comic Dal,
right up there with all your others !!

Hank & Joe 2.0 are proper chips off the old SKJ HQ block and as Steve says - super enhanced !! lol! lol!

Looking forward to their next adventures cheers cheers

Thanks Steve Very Happy , really pleased you enjoyed it! Thanks for the great comment, really means a lot cheers

French Resistance
Rogue-Trooper

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 8:49 pm

Great stuff Dal. Must have taken ages to put together.

I BLAME DAL lol!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 11:36 pm

Rogue-Trooper wrote:
Great stuff Dal. Must have taken ages to put together.

Thanks Chris cheers , yeah they do take a while, but it is huge fun to do Very Happy

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 1:46 am

Superb Dal! cheers

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 8:16 am

Thanks JIm! really pleased you enjoyed it bounce

PostSubject: Re: BanComix - The Trouble With Clones   BanComix - The Trouble With Clones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BanComix - The Trouble With Clones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Comics & Photo Stories :: 1/6 Scale Comics & Stories-
Jump to: