Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GI Joe Lost Talkers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Action Soldier

PostSubject: GI Joe Lost Talkers   Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:28 pm

Two GI Joe Lost talkers Soldier and Marine.

These are the reproductions of the 1960s Talking GI Joes released by the GI Joe Collectors Club  a few years back.  They are called the 'Lost Talkers' because they contain additional phrases intended for, but not included, on the original '60s talkers.  

There were only 1,200 of each manufactured.  The soldier and marine versions have long since sold out and are extremely rare - there aren't even any on eBay.  

These figures are as new, have never been displayed and have only been removed from the packaging to put the batteries in to check that the talking mechanism works OK.  

Price is £85 EACH + postage and packing.  PayPal payments as a PayPal gift please and in UK £ funds.

There are two UK Postage options:

1.  Special delivery with full insurance £8.55.

2. Signed for with insurance £4.60, however with this option the maximum insurance value is only £50 and is sent at the buyer's risk.   Having said that I've sent lots of stuff like this with no problem.  

Overseas buyers please ask me for postage rates.

Lost Talker Action Soldier (brown hair) £85 + P&P

Lost Talker Action Marine (red hair) ££85 +P&P

Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_pauley
Action Soldier

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe Lost Talkers   Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:57 pm

Both SOLD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

GI Joe Lost Talkers
Page 1 of 1