Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Agents Of BAM

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 1:25 pm

Very well put together Dal.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
Very well put together Dal.

Thanks Alex
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Ski Patrol
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 4:39 pm

I count fifteen. I believe you mentioned recently that you have twenty-five female figures? I could be misremembering. Are the others not yet complete? Or are they not full-fledged Agents of Bam?

Now that I think about it, at least two of your female figs are on staff at the AMMO Arms. So I'm thinking that the fifteen pictured here are the agents, and the remainder are a mix of "other" staff, incomplete figures or characters, or background figures.

Ta-Shia is certainly an interesting face sculpt.

An enviable crew of impressively detailed and outfitted figures! A lot of time and work has obviously gone in to creating these characters.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 10:02 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
I count fifteen. I believe you mentioned recently that you have twenty-five female figures? I could be misremembering. Are the others not yet complete? Or are they not full-fledged Agents of Bam?

Now that I think about it, at least two of your female figs are on staff at the AMMO Arms. So I'm thinking that the fifteen pictured here are the agents, and the remainder are a mix of "other" staff, incomplete figures or characters, or background figures.

Ta-Shia is certainly an interesting face sculpt.

An enviable crew of impressively detailed and outfitted figures! A lot of time and work has obviously gone in to creating these characters.

Hey Dave, I haven't quite finished with the project yet mate, I still have at least three more posters to make, I just need better photo's to do them. I just need to make the time cheers . Really pleased you enjoyed the posters so far, more to come soon bounce
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 12:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 1:25 pm

Bet the budget at bam ha went up when the requisitions for make up n stockings came in lol! lol! lol!
I have always wondered ,do any of em have a brummie accent ? lol!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenAgents Of BAM - Page 19 G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 1:35 pm

Captian action wrote:
Bet the budget at bam ha went up when the requisitions for make up n stockings came in lol! lol!  lol!
I have always wondered ,do any of em have a brummie accent ? lol!

They might do now! lol!
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 2:34 pm

The pics look like the opening credits to a TV show! cheers

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 2:39 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
The pics look like the opening credits to a TV show! cheers

bounce bounce bounce Thanks Steve! still a few more to do cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Ski Patrol
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 7:25 pm

Shocked Ten more! Is this all of them?

Zona is a fantastic face sculpt!

Wanda is very nice, as well!

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 8:44 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Shocked  Ten more! Is this all of them?

Zona is a fantastic face sculpt!

Wanda is very nice, as well!

not quite Dave, still a few to go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 12:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 4:43 pm

I’m just really liking the AMMO front cover magazine Dal. Very creativity thought out Dal.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’m just really liking the AMMO front cover magazine Dal. Very creativity thought out Dal.

Thanks Alex! It was fun to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 9:34 pm

Is there a 'kiss and tell' article about Jake? Will she ever admit to her fling with Hank? We want the juicy gossip!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 9:43 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Is there a 'kiss and tell' article about Jake? Will she ever admit to her fling with Hank? We want the juicy gossip!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Ski Patrol
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 11:46 pm

I can definitely see Jenna as starting a new career as a highly in-demand cover model.

Excellent magazine cover mock-up, very authentic.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 8:42 am

SCU_HQ wrote:
I can definitely see Jenna as starting a new career as a highly in-demand cover model.

Excellent magazine cover mock-up, very authentic.

Cheers Dave! pleased you liked it, they are fun to do. I think you could be right about Jenna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 11:28 am

somekindajoe wrote:

What have we become???

lol! lol! lol!

All of us interested in the gossip at the AMMO Arms...

lol! lol! lol!

We're going to need to see the inside of that magazine, Dal.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 11:44 am

gibri wrote:
somekindajoe wrote:

What have we become???

lol! lol! lol!

All of us interested in the gossip at the AMMO Arms...

lol! lol! lol!

We're going to need to see the inside of that magazine, Dal.

lol! lol! lol!

I will have to have a think of the best way to do it? scratch
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 3:24 am

Ammo Arms mag! cheers
Awesome Dal and well done! Very Happy

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 8:03 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Ammo Arms mag! cheers
Awesome Dal and well done! Very Happy

Cheers Jim cheers
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Had some great light streaming through the window yesterday so using just the natural light I did these photos.

Agents Of BAM - Page 19 48724071942_eb15a00838_cJenna Shadows 003 by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Agents Of BAM - Page 19 48723895491_751d09ab58_cJenna Shadows 001 by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 1:24 pm

The light streaming through the window really works perfectly for these pictures Dal.

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of BAM   Agents Of BAM - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agents Of BAM
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Collections-
Jump to: