Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88

PostSubject: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:07 pm

What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?

clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:26 pm

A MAM Polar tent in white and blue camo and a Cowboy with a Horse is the start of my would like to see list, oh, and a classic English Highwayman set (Give us your lupins! lol!)

Could this be clivvers?:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Beatlefan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Is that AdMAM Ant Clive? lol!

Beatlefan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:46 pm

I'd like to have seen an Arab/ Bedouin set to go with the FFL.

clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:02 pm

Beatlefan wrote:
Is that AdMAM Ant Clive? lol!
I'm not sure lol!

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:33 am

A salty sea dog outfit with navy pea coat... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:45 am

I would have liked to have seen more Dr.X special figures such as desert, space, deep sea diver and jungle/forest.

ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:50 pm

I would have loved to have seen a firefighter carded set for Mam.

inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:11 am

Great choices everyone! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:12 am

A modern British soldier Very Happy

BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:32 pm

I would like to see a baddie Space Man outfit with a cloak for DR X, preferably in a metallic glittery green colour.

Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Action Soldier

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:24 pm

great thoughts every one Very Happy

As I'm relatively new to MAM ( its was my kids era ) so these may exist - a couple of Cobra squaddies ? Iron Guards?

take care
Steve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Cobra squaddies? @ Gunner, sounds very interesting,

I found this below, could this be a Cobra squaddies helmet of the future?, it would make a good traffic wardens protective helmet lol!

Back to top Go down
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm

I would have liked to have seen Professor Gangrene having the outfit of a mad scientist like this one

ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:50 am

clivvers wrote:
A MAM Polar tent in white and blue camo and a Cowboy with a Horse is the start of my would like to see list, oh, and a classic English Highwayman set (Give us your lupins! lol!)

What else is on your would like to see list Clivvers?

ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:23 pm

Gebirgsjager for me. Great set especially in modern.

ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:32 am

I would love to see a Flamethrower carded set for Mam.

Action Man
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:27 am

An 'Air Explorer: Hot Air Balloon set' for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:49 am

Action Man wrote:
An 'Air Explorer: Hot Air Balloon set' for me.

That would be so cool!

BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:39 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
clivvers wrote:

What else is on your would like to see list Clivvers?

mmm, let me try to think now:

vam Sports Range:

Wimbledon tennis player outfits, cross country runner outfit, wacky wrestling outfits with masks (World Of Sport 1970's) Jockey and Race Horses in different running race poses (Jockey Greats)...

vam Serious Gear:

Mountain Rescue outfit and Emergency Services Rescue Jeep, Sea Rescue outfit with Lifeboat, Red Arrows outfit and plane, a mini one man inflatable Zeppelin, stunt motorcycle display team outfit with bike...

MAM:

More Space Marine outfits (futuristic) More baddie characters for Dr X's army, Deep Space salvage outfit, Baddie Military Invaders from out of Space characters, Polar rescue outfit with Jeep, crazy wrestling outfits with masks and a ring to fight in. Reintroduction of MAM again.

MAM/vam no no's:

Car park attendant, Royal gardener, Traffic Warden outfit, Currys/PC World lying sales person outfit (avoid buying from Currys at all costs!, everything sold there is technically 2nd hand shop/staff soiled goods, always use Staples.co.uk).

Enough for now..
pirat  pirat  pirat

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:20 pm

Cool stuff guys! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:00 am

I would have liked to have have seen a spie gardener carded set for Mam.

clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:35 pm

On yer bike!..  lol!

Another sporting outfit for the cards: A MAM Tour De France outfit with bike (MAM Wiggins with sideburns), the possibilities are almost endless with different team outfits, Scalextric turn out the same cars every year, but with new sponsored liveries, so how about a cycling sport range. I like all cycling sport and always watch the big road race events Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:18 pm

Another carded set I would have liked to have seen is a lumberjack outfit complete with axe or chainsaw.

inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:27 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
Another carded set I would have liked to have seen is a lumberjack outfit complete with axe or chainsaw.

Never thought of that! Cool Alex! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What outfit would have you liked to have seen been produced for vam or Mam or vintage Joe?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next