ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question

Go down 
+2
inntruderr61
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Action Man
New Recruit
Action Man

Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question   Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Well I don't know if it can be considered quite rare, I suspect it's more that I'm pretty new to this and I've made a song and dance about having a white rather than a blue one Very Happy I'm sure that more will come to light. What I would like to know however, is are the ones with zips rarer than the ones without, or are they in equal measure ?
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question   Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 2:26 pm

I think it will be quite a rarity , both in colour and missing the zip . It`s nice to see someone new bring some interest to the hobby , and your collection looks immaculate so far . Will be plenty of people drooling over your photos .

New Recruit
Action Man

PostSubject: Re: Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question   Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Chip wrote:
I think it will be quite a rarity , both in colour and missing the zip . It`s nice to see someone new bring some interest to the hobby , and your collection looks immaculate so far . Will be plenty of people drooling over your photos .

Well apparently there are quite a few blue versions minus fitted zips !
Back to top Go down
Chip
Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question   Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Well we live and learn , that`s the amazing thing about Action Man , I don`t think we will ever know it all . Things like your mystery sleeping bag pop up quite often .

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question   Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 3:56 pm

I agree chip!, its what keeps this hobby so interesting cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question   Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polar Explorer Sleeping Bag Question
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2