Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Empty
PostSubject: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 11:55 am

A place to show us your black & White 1/6 photos, I hope this is a big a hit as its Action Man version bounce

Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? 37453446970_ddcb004645_cBlack and white photo challenge Tag Game Day 02 by Blonde Actionman, on Flickr

Sabotage
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Brilliant photo...

Looks like a real car behind..

Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? IMG_4726
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 1:25 pm

Rustygun wrote:
Brilliant photo...

Looks like a real car behind..

Cheers Dean! bounce bounce

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:39 pm

A couple more to get this thread started cheers

Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? DW00_23

Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Dean_Winchester_Studio_Shot_00_3

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Great pics Dal! cheers
So this threads for figures other than Action Man, Gijoe, etc.?

NAVY FROGMAN
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:18 pm

Very nice Black n whites Dal. Raining here so mine will keep for another day.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:37 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great pics Dal! cheers
So this threads for figures other than Action Man, Gijoe, etc.?

Yes Jim, anything none Joe or Action Man related here cheers .

Thanks for the great comments Ade & Jim too bounce bounce

NAVY FROGMAN
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Until the weather changes. I'll use an older B&W taken couple of months ago.

Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? IMG_1196

TheOneManKid

PostSubject: DiD Figure   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 9:16 pm

I don't know what came over me this year, but I decided to put together a DiD figure. The head came from the States and only cost a dew dollars. The body is from the UK and cost about a fiver. The uniform parts are random. But, doesn't he look great in portrait?! I can't believe how realistic these sculpts look in close up!

Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Did_po11

Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 11:29 pm

TheOneManKid wrote:
I don't know what came over me this year, but I decided to put together a DiD figure. The head came from the States and only cost a dew dollars. The body is from the UK and cost about a fiver. The uniform parts are random. But, doesn't he look great in portrait?! I can't believe how realistic these sculpts look in close up!

Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Did_po11

okay, I'll confess to being a closet DiD fan. i've bought a few over the years and the figures they are putting out now are amazingly well made and detailed. i am a big fan of the genune leather boots, belts, holsters, radio cases. Real wood and metal weapons, but the biggest improvement in new figures are the headsculpts. i used to and touch up the paint on Dragon figures to improve the face paint ops, but these DiD sculpts are too good for me to mess with.

They made a nice Monty and then released a separate superdetailed head sculpt -- fantastic!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 12:55 am

Those are some really nice pics GR & Ralph! cheers

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2017 8:10 am

Great shot Ralph!

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 5:46 pm

Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Black-White-Shoot-00-6
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 8:29 pm

Nice shot, Dal!

Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? DSCF0010%2520%283%29

Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Red Devil
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 9:20 pm

Ooh! Very cool pics! I haven't seen this topic before!

Of course, if this is a competition, "tank" is going to win by default every time. Although granted, the tank is competing against some pretty big guns, so to speak, in the prior photo.
Wink

I have nothing nearly as impressively realistic to add, but just to show that "playline dolls" can get down and dirty with the best of them:

Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? 25659915253_187340525a

Razz

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 9:29 pm

Fantastic pics guys bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
SCU_HQ
Red Devil
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 9:54 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:

That TARDIS pic is suddenly making me think I could use a 1:6 scale police box. ("Use" in this case meaning "want" with no specific application in mind.) That looks like a particularly detailed model. The lantern on the roof peak is even realistic.

But... the Big Chief version sells for five hundred dollars (£400) on eBay! Shocked And that's "SOLD" prices! Might be more affordable to get a tank, instead!

(Actually, yes, the Ultimate Soldier Stuart tank sells for the same or a bit less than the Big Chief TARDIS!)

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 10:05 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:

That TARDIS pic is suddenly making me think I could use a 1:6 scale police box. ("Use" in this case meaning "want" with no specific application in mind.) That looks like a particularly detailed model. The lantern on the roof peak is even realistic.

But... the Big Chief version sells for five hundred dollars (£400) on eBay! Shocked And that's "SOLD" prices! Might be more affordable to get a tank, instead!

(Actually, yes, the Ultimate Soldier Stuart tank sells for the same or a bit less than the Big Chief TARDIS!)

The Tardis is an exact replica of the 10th Doctor's and they certainly do hold their value, but then again, they were made in a limited run.
Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 10:40 pm

I’m just loving all the new black and white pictures. All of them work in black and white too.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 9:04 am

I’m just loving this black and white picture Dal.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 12:38 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
I’m just loving this black and white picture Dal.

Cheers Alex, I like it too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 3:26 am

Superb Dal! cheers

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2019 8:04 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Superb Dal! cheers

Many thanks Jim! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?   Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who forgot to put the 1/6 figure film in the camera?
Page 1 of 1