Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Empty
PostSubject: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 11:06 am

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with so let’s see pictures of your camera you use or you can just type out what camera you use, it’s totally up to you.

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Empty
PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 11:08 am

This is the camera I use for when I’m taking outside Mam pictures.
What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with FC56_F710-27_D1-4611-_B5_DD-4495_A5_AC1303
It’s nice and small to use and to carry around with you.

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 11:09 am

My main camera I use is my Sony cyber shot DSC-H400. I also use my Canon sureshot pro and my old Olympus compact depending on what i am trying to photograph Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peterodgers
Armoured Car Commander
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 3:16 pm

I just use my phone for my pictures. It's a four year old Motorola Moto G (first generation) with a 5 megapixel camera. Seems to work pretty well for most shots. Shame the zoom is digital though - I have to get the distance right to take decent pictures.

Rustygun
Sabotage
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:13 pm

I just use my iPad .for all my diaramas ..and collection pics.....not brilliant But it takes ok pictures

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with IMG_4726
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ghost recon
NAVY FROGMAN
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Canon 700D for good pictures & Iphone 6S plus for get the bloody job done. Generally, the Iphone wins as getting the actual camera out & set up is too much for my average of 2-3 pics.

Gunner Munro
Crash Crew
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 8:31 pm

Hi Fella's

I'm afraid its the iPhone ( 4s! Shocked -need an upgrade lol! ) - I'm sure I could get better shots but I'm a bit of a technophobe so try and keep it simple . lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 10:53 am

sony e pz 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 oss.
What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with 29_CC71_C3-_D230-4_FDB-_AB11-_A1_A9_F89_D6222

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 3:10 pm

I use these two cameras...

small one is my stunt camera... lol!

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Img_5714

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with 209_0813

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with
Page 1 of 1