Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Empty
PostSubject: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 11:06 am

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with so let’s see pictures of your camera you use or you can just type out what camera you use, it’s totally up to you.

Prof Gangrene Fan

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Empty
PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 11:08 am

This is the camera I use for when I’m taking outside Mam pictures.
What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with FC56_F710-27_D1-4611-_B5_DD-4495_A5_AC1303
It’s nice and small to use and to carry around with you.

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 11:09 am

My main camera I use is my Sony cyber shot DSC-H400. I also use my Canon sureshot pro and my old Olympus compact depending on what i am trying to photograph Very Happy

Medic
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 3:16 pm

I just use my phone for my pictures. It's a four year old Motorola Moto G (first generation) with a 5 megapixel camera. Seems to work pretty well for most shots. Shame the zoom is digital though - I have to get the distance right to take decent pictures.

Sabotage
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:13 pm

I just use my iPad .for all my diaramas ..and collection pics.....not brilliant But it takes ok pictures

NAVY FROGMAN
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Canon 700D for good pictures & Iphone 6S plus for get the bloody job done. Generally, the Iphone wins as getting the actual camera out & set up is too much for my average of 2-3 pics.

Crash Crew
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 8:31 pm

Hi Fella's

I'm afraid its the iPhone ( 4s! Shocked -need an upgrade lol! ) - I'm sure I could get better shots but I'm a bit of a technophobe so try and keep it simple . lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 10:53 am

sony e pz 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 oss.
What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with 29_CC71_C3-_D230-4_FDB-_AB11-_A1_A9_F89_D6222

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 3:10 pm

I use these two cameras...

small one is my stunt camera... lol!

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Img_5714

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with 209_0813

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 2:33 am

Come on, let’s see other members cameras that they use to take their Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with.

Ski Patrol
SCU_HQ

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 2:57 am

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with October30p
Our scantily-clad spokesmodel* presents our newest camera, which arrived yesterday,
a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS30A

This camera is a replacement for my beloved Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5D, which has served me well for over six years. A couple of weeks ago I dropped it, probably for the hundredth time, but it landed face-down on concrete from a pretty good height, and now it makes odd noises and the focus has become inconsistent. I feel very badly, because I carried the TS5 almost everywhere, and I had the operation down to where I could use most of the features one-handed and get the results I wanted.

I'm hoping this newer model serves me as well and produces equivalent images.

I also have a couple of other cameras that I use occasionally. I should dust them off, see if they still work, and then post pics of them in this topic.

*Our scantily-clad spokesmodel also arrived yesterday, so both camera and spokesmodel are new arrivals to SCU HQ.

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 4:30 am

Well let's put that girl (and the new camera) to work, we need more pics!!!

How do you take a pic of your camera?...no wait...

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with S01

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with S02

You can't see it, but it's an old Fuji/Fujifilm camera. Still use it for 1/6th pics.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with   What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What camera do you use to take your Action Man, MAM, Gi Joe or 1/6 scale photos with
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Help and Advice :: Vam & 1/6 Questions-
Jump to: