ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Last Action Man Restoration..

Go down 
+2
gibri
inntruderr61
6 posters
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

My Last Action Man Restoration.. Empty
PostSubject: My Last Action Man Restoration..   My Last Action Man Restoration.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 8:58 pm

I found this early issue flocked vam (chaos flock?) at a booty for £1 back in 2013'ish, I don't know what it is, but nearly every female seller at the boot sales I've been to always say to me "pound to you luv!", or if it's a fella "a pound to you guv!"

I should of taken a photo of the state the head was in before I cleaned it, it was really filthy including the flock, it took me quite an effort to carefully remove all the fluff and hair that had accumulated over the last 40 or so years, this was the last vam I restored recently (2013) after this I was lucky to find a couple of vam in better condition. There's another restoration photo that's missing, it shows the thigh and arm pins removed, plus the new fresh elastic being put in, I'll try find and insert it here:

My Last Action Man Restoration.. 37814176026_e49887305c_o
My Last Action Man Restoration.. 37621636820_cff97b3a1f_o
My Last Action Man Restoration.. 37814176096_fe9c6c8129_o
My Last Action Man Restoration.. 37814176106_3b9f902b91_o
My Last Action Man Restoration.. 37814176136_73e70f68b8_o
My Last Action Man Restoration.. 37814176176_da314878f7_o

This thread is a re-posted one, the original thread went missing shortly after the "Night of the Living Photobucket" Sad

Last edited by clivvers on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My Last Action Man Restoration..   My Last Action Man Restoration.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 10:57 pm

Awesome Clivves! cheers

Damm that photobucket! Mad

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: My Last Action Man Restoration..   My Last Action Man Restoration.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 4:47 am

Excellent photos Clive!!!

Thanks for restoring them...and for restoring that figure...fantastic clean up and restoration job!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Last Action Man Restoration..   My Last Action Man Restoration.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 8:05 am

Great work Clive!, thanks for sharing cheers
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: My Last Action Man Restoration..   My Last Action Man Restoration.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 1:24 pm

I managed to find the missing photo above, now inserted.. My first restoration was shown on the Action Burt forum back in 2009/2010, but the photos are definitely gone for good.

"No Action Man will be left behind!"

Thanks chaps.

ghost recon
Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: My Last Action Man Restoration..   My Last Action Man Restoration.. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 3:12 pm

Very nice collection of chaps there Clive & a great restore.

Painted Head
action-johnny

PostSubject: Re: My Last Action Man Restoration..   My Last Action Man Restoration.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 8:50 am

Wow, good find and you have cleaned that head up a treat!
Like you said 'No Action Man Will Be Left Behind', great line that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Last Action Man Restoration..   My Last Action Man Restoration.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Last Action Man Restoration..
Page 1 of 1