ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo?

Go down 
+2
inntruderr61
BAMComix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo? Empty
PostSubject: What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo?   What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 9:07 am

What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo? I was just going to put the pictures in back and white for flashback memories myself.

Admin
BAMComix

What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo?   What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 9:30 am

personally, I would use black and white mate cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo?   What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 4:25 pm

I'd also use B/W... Very Happy

Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo?   What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 6:44 pm

B&W Alex as suggested or for that 70's over exposed types try adding a little too much orange. Enhancing the colour would achieve this by dulling down the light V the colour.

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo?   What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 7:57 pm

I agree with the guys Ackie B&W all the way cheers

Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo?   What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 4:03 am

To throw another idea out there, it just occurred to me that a Sepia tone photo might also be a possibility to create a flashback or memory photo.

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo?   What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 4:34 pm

I read though all your suggestions and in the end I went for the black and white colour tone for the flashback pictures.

PostSubject: Re: What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo?   What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you suggest is the best colour tone to use in for a flashback or memory photo?
Page 1 of 1