Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GI Joe 40th Dress Pilot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: GI Joe 40th Dress Pilot   Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:09 pm

I had previously listed this item as "sold out", but I've just discovered another one tucked away.  This is DEFINITELY the last one remaining of this set

GI Joe 40th Anniversary Dress Pilot (Carded).  Mint/Unopened.

£45.00 (+ £4.60 P&P insured and signed for UK delivery. Overseas addresses please contact me for postage price). Paypal payments in UK £ currency and paid as a Paypal "Gift" please.

This GI Joe 40th set Anniversary was never released to stores and was only available through the GI Joe Collectors' Club.

Originally released in 1964 in the original GI Joe Action Pilot collection, the set was never released in the UK as part of the Action Man range.  

As well as being worn as is shown on the box art, this is also the ideal uniform to add to the small  Air Police and/or Air Security accessory cards to complete the Air Police/Air Security uniforms.  

PLEASE NOTE:  Pictures of the item on GI Joe with the Air Police Air Security accessories are for display purposes only.  Sale is for the carded uniform- only and the GI Joe figure and the Air Police/Air Security accessories are NOT included in the price.  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
the_pauley
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)

PostSubject: Re: GI Joe 40th Dress Pilot   Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:15 pm

SOLD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

GI Joe 40th Dress Pilot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1