ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama

Go down 
+5
BAMComix
Beatlefan
Wolf_Soldier64
inntruderr61
Professor Gangrene Fan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Empty
PostSubject: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 9:49 pm

Mit ze prime assaltzen du 'Berg Howlerwinkel' (danke Wolfe fur ze Deutsche Uniformen und Snowzen Patrolzeinen) der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger ist preparatzen fur ze Klimme...

Uber alles und mit schomethinkkenelzsen ...Drei Gebirgsjägers vill beenen innen eine diorama schnell zoonen!!

Das ist wahr!

Twisted Evil affraid

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 37929226405_1cb289d002_c
GermanMountainTroop (6)

by SchlackElashtick, on Flickr

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 37929229315_32e98e5abd_c
GermanMountainTroop (5)

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 27039679289_6062ea8d5c_c
GermanMountainTroop (4)

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 38815514051_99f3e02a93_c
GermanMountainTroop (2)

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 27039680719_e0c7977593_c
GermanMountainTroop (3)

affraid

Had this idea for a while now... here is the first draft... need to overpaint VAM boots or swap them over for lace ups so I can get the crampons on.... then it's time to get the classic Slack diorama trees and mountain backdrop out for the photo shoot!

Big thanks to Wolf-howler-Mark for sending me his German and snow patrol spares.. once the dying is done.. my three Gebirgsjägers will be ready for a trip up Mount Howlerwinkel
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 10:06 pm

Wow Slack he looks superb fantastic Kitbash, I'm looking forward to the others great upload my friend.. Very Happy Very Happy

Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Wow Slack he looks superb fantastic Kitbash, I'm looking forward to the others great upload my friend.. Very Happy Very Happy

cheers chap!! I'll send you a set of green overalls when I've dyed the next lot so you can knock one up yourself, it's the least I can do after the package you sent me!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 11:27 pm

Well done Slack! He looks great! Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 11:07 am

The German mountain trooper looks mountaintastic Slacks Very Happy. He’s going to look just fabulous in the trees and mountain backdrop. Were did you get the idea to do a German mountain trooper ?

Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 3:42 pm

Great work Slack!

The Ski Patrol outfit looks fantastic in green cheers cheers

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Volgan10
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 4:08 pm

Great looking bash slack! very effective indeed cheers . Be great too see what changes you make before we see the final photo shoot! onwards and upwards eh? lol!
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 6:17 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
The German mountain trooper looks mountaintastic Slacks Very Happy. He’s going to look just fabulous in the trees and mountain backdrop. Were did you get the idea to do a German mountain trooper ?

Al...you know the inspiration is always the same... Captain Morgan Dark Original with caffeine free diet coke... no ice... with fresh lime in abundance and watching some man-cave movie... it's all my girlfriend wants of me.

Then I go and see her the following day.. Twisted Evil

Cheers dudes... need to kit the other two chaps out then rearrange the kitchen for Mount Howlerwinkle. .... oh the late dark nights bring the dioramas out affraid

And thanks for all the positives chaps clown

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 6:22 pm

Hey slack, crumpled brown paper (potato sacks) makes for great rockery, even better if you spray it black the over coat with grey primer? the crumpled the better!

All hail Captain Morgan! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Good tip Dal!

I'm going with the regular Slack Forest Base Camp but might indeed venture into a rock face for some rope work Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 8:08 pm

SlackElastic wrote:
Good tip Dal!

I'm going with the regular Slack Forest Base Camp but might indeed venture into a rock face for some rope work Twisted Evil

Cool! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 9:55 pm

pretty much finished off the three man team, might be room for a forth, but we'll see...

next is sorting out transport! Twisted Evil

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 38164540954_85ff13f135_c20171206_205908 by SchlackElashtick, on Flickr

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 38164541734_0e10467e89_c20171206_205853 by SchlackElashtick, on Flickr

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 38164542624_5092242f46_c20171206_205755 by SchlackElashtick, on Flickr

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 25008726748_069314c158_c20171206_205742 by SchlackElashtick, on Flickr

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 25008728488_53ea2e61c4_c20171206_205727 by SchlackElashtick, on Flickr

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 38164545384_4fc39c5c94_c20171206_205617 by SchlackElashtick, on Flickr

affraid Slack
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 11:00 pm

They all look great Slack! cheers
What are those brown sock thingys worn above boots on third figure from
left called? Those add a nice touch! Very Happy

Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 6:55 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
They all look great Slack! cheers
What are those brown sock thingys worn above boots on third figure from
left called? Those add a nice touch! Very Happy

They are the sleeves off a basic soldier jumper....aha!!!

Thanks for the positives. ..I really like them as a set. ..especially when I get the Mountain Support Schlakken Full Track Vehicle painted up!!

Dio time soon Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 8:55 am

Now they are very Nice My friend, they look stunning superb kitbash for the German mountaineers Very Happy Very Happy looking forward to seeing the Dio build specially the Mountain Support Schlakken Full Track Vehicle.....Cool Cool Wink Wink

Mountaineer
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:35 am

These look great ...uniforms look realistic...also like the dark helmet and the decals ...  brilliant..

Just need some snow..

Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 4:10 pm

They look the nuts Slack!

Remind me of the Airfix German Mountain Troops set cheers

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Volgan10
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Stunning work as always slackers! Love it! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Mein Gott, Das ist Wunderlich Herr Slackmeister !! Deiser drie Gebrigsjager seiht Schon ...and thats about as far as my CSE grade 1 German will get me....

Really cracking stuff Slacks - I've got me some Ski Patrol Whites I'm thinking would look much better like this Shocked Shocked

I'm getting loads of Alistair MacClean vibes lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:41 am

um, yeah...what Gunner Steve said...

Fantastic figures!!!

looking forward to the dio!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:59 pm

Why is it we just love WW2 Germans and their kit?

All those movies innit!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 5:18 am

SlackElastic wrote:
Why is it we just love WW2 Germans and their kit?

All those movies innit!! Twisted Evil

good question!

All those movies where the Germans are portrayed in their sharp uniforms and the Allies are always shown as some rag-tag group.
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:04 pm

So I have completed the German Mountain Troope with it's new Kommandant, Captain Wölfewinkel,
had a little DID kitbash mashup on belt but tried to stay VAM.

Once I can get somewhere warm to primer the Mountain Support Trakkenwagen.. I'll get the trees and mountain out for the dio! (for some reason the Intruder head has no eyes so I might go black eyes and see if it makes him more evil looking... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 25095575398_7f307fda0b_cGMT_SchlakkenKommander (2) by SchlackElashtick, on Flickr

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 25095574358_7657d3ec09_cGMT_SchlakkenKommander (3) by SchlackElashtick, on Flickr

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 27189411709_2d26daaa6e_cGMT_SchlakkenKommander (4) by SchlackElashtick, on Flickr

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 25095570778_f805d9c5a3_cGMT_SchlakkenKommander (1) by SchlackElashtick, on Flickr

so squad done... one captain and three troopers... enough for the MST!! affraid
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:07 pm

nice one slack! you have made the intruder look cool! Fantastic bash mate cheers
Back to top Go down
SlackElastic
Medic
SlackElastic

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:49 pm

cheers Dal, this dio is going to be a good one I think... along the lines of....

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 8627249777_4d0fb2a22c_cSlackAlpineResistance3 by El_SlackElastico, on Flickr

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 8627093027_05eb1e4397_cSlackAlpineRVFalls2 by El_SlackElastico, on Flickr

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama 8626705187_2be7cd5b67_cslacksabotage6 by El_SlackElastico, on Flickr

but with a MST in it and twice as wide! affraid affraid Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama   Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Der Schlakken Gebirgsjäger diorama
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next