Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 He's alive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rustygun
Sabotage
Rustygun

Posts : 888
Join date : 2017-07-04
Age : 53
Location : Buckinghamshire

He's alive Empty
PostSubject: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Tom stone is resurrected..
After splitting one of his upper arms I decided I could thread the elastic through his body and arms with no more splitting of his torso and he worked out great..



He's alive IMG_6893


He's alive IMG_6900


He's alive IMG_6901



He's alive IMG_6903


He's alive IMG_6905


He's alive IMG_6906


He's alive IMG_6907


He's alive IMG_6908








_________________
The beatings will continue  until moral improves..

He's alive IMG_4726
Back to top Go down
Dreadnought
Moderator
Dreadnought

Posts : 198
Join date : 2017-07-10
Age : 50

He's alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 3:50 pm

Wow he's minty !!! Very Happy
Looks ace Dean. Very nice addition to the collection.

Tasty job on the restring too.

_________________
Real heroes don't die... they just reload.

Kev.
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Sabotage
Rustygun

Posts : 888
Join date : 2017-07-04
Age : 53
Location : Buckinghamshire

He's alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 3:54 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
Wow he's minty !!! Very Happy
Looks ace Dean. Very nice addition to the collection.

Tasty job on the restring too.

Thanks mate..
He is minty... lol!
I had to check to make sure he wasn't a repro when I got him ...he hasent a mark on him and his uniform looks like new....I'm positive he was never played with...

_________________
The beatings will continue  until moral improves..

He's alive IMG_4726
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Admin
ActionYankee

Posts : 1555
Join date : 2016-08-27
Age : 23
Location : North of Mexico, South of Canada

He's alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:03 pm

Rustygun wrote:

I had to check to make sure he wasn't a repro when I got him ...he hasent a mark on  him and his uniform looks like new....I'm positive he was never played with...

Slim chance of that, I think only Hobbycrash reproduced the body, but even that I'm not sure of. Very Happy

_________________
He's alive SOS


Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13565
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 47
Location : Birmingham, England

He's alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:20 pm

To me he looks original Dean. I have had repro, geypers and Joe AA and none of them have the classic Tom Stone look. Like all repros and reproductions they never seem to get it quite right, f you know what I mean. Your tom has the right look mate. Top work mate, on a great find and addition to your troops! well done cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Sabotage
Rustygun

Posts : 888
Join date : 2017-07-04
Age : 53
Location : Buckinghamshire

He's alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:27 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
To me he looks original Dean. I have had repro, geypers and Joe AA and none of them have the classic Tom Stone look. Like all repros and reproductions they never seem to get it quite right, f you know what I mean. Your tom has the right look mate. Top work mate, on a great find and addition to your troops! well done cheers cheers cheers


Thanks dal..
he's definitely original , but he was in such good nick ..it just makes you question what you think you know..lol!

_________________
The beatings will continue  until moral improves..

He's alive IMG_4726
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13565
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 47
Location : Birmingham, England

He's alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Rustygun wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
To me he looks original Dean. I have had repro, geypers and Joe AA and none of them have the classic Tom Stone look. Like all repros and reproductions they never seem to get it quite right, f you know what I mean. Your tom has the right look mate. Top work mate, on a great find and addition to your troops! well done cheers cheers cheers


Thanks dal..
he's definitely original  , but he was in such good nick ..it just makes you question what you think you know..lol!

I agree Dean, but there is every chance he belonged to someone like action man from HQ with his time machine toy chest! all his figures are minty! or perhaps someone who just didn't like him so he was cast aside? Either way, he is in the best place now with some fine new friends! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Sabotage
Rustygun

Posts : 888
Join date : 2017-07-04
Age : 53
Location : Buckinghamshire

He's alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:59 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Rustygun wrote:
Blondeactionman wrote:
To me he looks original Dean. I have had repro, geypers and Joe AA and none of them have the classic Tom Stone look. Like all repros and reproductions they never seem to get it quite right, f you know what I mean. Your tom has the right look mate. Top work mate, on a great find and addition to your troops! well done cheers cheers cheers


Thanks dal..
he's definitely original  , but he was in such good nick ..it just makes you question what you think you know..lol!

I agree Dean, but there is every chance he belonged to someone like action man from HQ with his time machine toy chest! all his figures are minty! or perhaps someone who just didn't like him so he was cast aside? Either way, he is in the best place now with some fine new friends! cheers


Ha ha...
Maybe he is the product of a time machine.... toy chest ... if only I knew its location..I would strip it bare .. lol!


_________________
The beatings will continue  until moral improves..

He's alive IMG_4726
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Posts : 13565
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 47
Location : Birmingham, England

He's alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 6:03 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Moderator
Wolf_Soldier64

Posts : 2947
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 54
Location : Reading, Berkshire

He's alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Very nice Dean, superb repair job, Very Happy you might have to get an infantry of them from a new squad lol!

_________________
Its better to Burn out than fade away
Back to top Go down
Gunner Munro
Crash Crew
Gunner Munro

Posts : 824
Join date : 2016-06-23
Age : 58
Location : Northwich Cheshire

He's alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:33 pm

Ohh Wolf - a squad of TS's ?? Now that is a good idea....must go and see the bank manager ! Shocked

Great restoration Dean - he looks the nuts cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ActionYankee
Admin
ActionYankee

Posts : 1555
Join date : 2016-08-27
Age : 23
Location : North of Mexico, South of Canada

He's alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:51 pm

He does look pretty darn good.

The only thing I think could improve Tom Stone overall, not necessarily one in particular, is the jacket being longer, and a belt.

_________________
He's alive SOS


Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
inntruderr61
Moderator
inntruderr61

Posts : 7988
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 58
Location : Pennsylvania USA

He's alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 11:45 pm

He looks great! cheers cheers cheers

_________________
JIM...  
Back to top Go down
Rustygun
Sabotage
Rustygun

Posts : 888
Join date : 2017-07-04
Age : 53
Location : Buckinghamshire

He's alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 2:05 pm



Thanks guys

_________________
The beatings will continue  until moral improves..

He's alive IMG_4726
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




He's alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's alive   He's alive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
He's alive
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Help and Advice :: Repair-
Jump to: