Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How was your Christmas Day for you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88

PostSubject: How was your Christmas Day for you?   Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:56 am

How was your Christmas Day for you yesterday, what did Santa bring you santa.

clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: How was your Christmas Day for you?   Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:09 pm

First up:

clivvers & his MAM nation wish everyone on AMMO a very Merry Christmas and Happy holidays...

Hi Ackie, you haven't told us what you got off Father Christmas? I was given a Nintendo 2DS handheld game computer with a few games, plus plenty of brilliant Mens beauty products (recommended for all fellas over the age of 29), it's to help preserve my young look (he he he) My carer told me I only look 30, which really lifted my spirit, they are so sweet and I trust my life with them...

Christmas eve day 11.am, i ventured out on my own under the inluence of a few double whiskys to calm my nerves and got a train somewhere to be amongst friendly people (pubs) I had a great time, all the people in the pubs i visted were all in very high spirit, there was music and karaoke at some of the pubs, so i had a pub crawl to taste out the whisky, i took my vintage Goodmans music player with me packed with classic Christmas tunes from T-rex, showaddywaddy, Wizard and the likes, plus a load of tracks by The Cramps and The Ramones, these help steady my nerves whilst travelling on the train.. I managed to get the last nearly empty train back to my home town at 9:15pm..

At my home town i walked about taking in the spirit of Christmas, it was a very lively and noisy evening, everyone was in a great happy mood... I managed to get home by 11:30pm'ish via a very dark park, I slept in a chair in the lounge all night sitting up right, when I woke the next morning one of my dogs had slept on my lap all night and kept me warm, my trousers were smothered in dog hairs, i had to hoover them lol!...

There is some part of my coming home journey on Christmas eve that i don't remember at all??? It's the first time I've had a good drink for years, i won't touch it any more.. I would like to thank my carer team for helping me so much this year, and look very much forward to being with them in 2018 XXX.

Happy Christmas all.santa santa santa santa

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: How was your Christmas Day for you?   Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:12 pm

Sounds like you had a great time Clivvers! Very Happy

I got a nice pair of stereo/computer headphones and clothes amoung
some other various things... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gibri
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How was your Christmas Day for you?   Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:18 pm

Great to hear about your Christmas, Clive! I'm glad to see you, seems like you've been away for a while. Good to have you back.

I got some clothes a few good books and some other stuff -- good haul!

Hope you all had a great time and got things you wanted!!!

Thanks for asking Alex!

rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ActionYankee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How was your Christmas Day for you?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:55 am

I got a couple Joe things, I'll take pictures tomorrow.

But I got a $50 Cotswold gift card, and cumulative $125 gift card money for Amazon.

It would almost work better for me the other way around, but that's OK. Smile

Thinking about snagging a VAM50 Ski Patrol from Amazon, and some miscellaneous stuff from Cotswold.

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: How was your Christmas Day for you?   Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Jim, Bri & Ian,

I'm glad you had some nice presents and a wonderful time, Christmas is the best time of the year.. don't forget to get your Christmas decorations down before the 5th of January, so we can all enjoy them until then, I've got my vintage decorations all going across my ceiling and my 1970's lights are still going strong. In 2018 I will be doing tons of rambling/walking in the countryside to keep fit, so that will be a great excuse for me to take along a few vam/MAM and my Pentax camera Wink santa santa santa

Back to top Go down
Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: How was your Christmas Day for you?   Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:24 pm

Glad to hear you all had a nice Christmas folks ! Very Happy

I didn't do badly myself on the Action Man front..

Had a great day with the family too !! Very Happy

Kev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: How was your Christmas Day for you?   Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:14 am

You have some nice presents Dreadnought,  some good outdoor fun can be had with that Paratrooper in fine weather, watch out when wearing your Action Man T-shirt in public, you'll have all the ladies after you saying they need an Action Man around the house, like they used to say to me lol! santa santa santa

Back to top Go down
blackbrazen
Painted Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: How was your Christmas Day for you?   Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:57 pm

This Christmas, I got my resurrected VAM collection off to a good start with a few of my old favourites, replacing items I sold in years past.
Started off with two old painted eye lads in good condition:

...and a collection of some nice basic bits. I always had a soft spot for the polar jackets:

A couple of Turbocopters for refurbishment – always one of my favourite pieces of equipment:

...and finished off with a complete set of the Action Man mini adventure books. Always loved these – particularly "Jinx!" So happy to have a complete set again:

Not a bad little haul. A few items need restoring...but then refurbishing the gear is half the fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: How was your Christmas Day for you?   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:47 pm

Great stuff dreadnought & blackbrazen! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was your Christmas Day for you?   

Back to top Go down

How was your Christmas Day for you?
Page 1 of 1