Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Guitar Heroes At Clivvers HQ - (back by popular demand!!!)...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Guitar Heroes At Clivvers HQ - (back by popular demand!!!)...   Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:32 pm

These are some of my favourites that regularly get spun on my record player:

1. T. Rex - Hot Love (1971):  www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGx7nrjn0ic

2. Status Quo - pictures of matchstick men:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQyB5buEV5s

3. The Who - I Can't Explain: www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3h--K5928M

4. Rolling Stones - Paint It Black: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BcJaUYE5Jw

5. T. Rex - Get It On (1971):  www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZkTh_T75QY

6. MOTT THE HOOPLE - All The Young Dudes: www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkqQj8Z_aVY

7. Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival: www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6iRNVwslM4  (this song used to signal the start of a bit of Biffo on the terraces at Newcastle UTD back in 1970)

8. Slade Cum On Feel The Noize 1973:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu_ozjAu_vM  (1973 was the year I got my first frenchy snog off an older girl who was 16, I was 12, I still love you Susan I love you)

9. DEEP PURPLE - Black Night (1970 UK TV Performance):  www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZXhZ6Wejqc

10. Nirvana - Come As You Are:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfSfDzw0JvY  (I love this track, it lifts my spirit).

11. The Hillbilly Moon Explosion – Jackson:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HM_gPFsDpc  (she is a real beaut!  I love you )

12. The Hillbilly Moon Explosion - 'My Love For Evermore':  www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rlYPb2plaY (she's lovely XXX).

There's plenty more for a later time...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Heroes At Clivvers HQ - (back by popular demand!!!)...   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:51 pm

Great stuff Clivves! cheers

My son (28) plays everything on a record player...lol...When he recently
lived in Seattle Washington those folks all used record players...So he became a fan... Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Heroes At Clivvers HQ - (back by popular demand!!!)...   Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:44 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:

lived in Seattle Washington those folks all used record players...So he became a fan... Laughing

That's cool, a good record player can't be beaten by digital players, it's the whole ritual of getting out of a record and placing it onto the turntable that I like, including that unforgettable sound of the stylus touching the record through the speakers. My local Sainsburys supermarket sell some of the classic vinyl albums, I have tons of vinyl records dating back to the 1950's and my childhood, I also have plenty of compact music casettes, plus VHS Videos still rule the roost at my HQ. Nostalgia doesn't come cheap these days, I'm a fan of the Sapphire stylus, not keen on ceramic styluses. I'm into vintage style living rooms and all the trimmings, I still have a late 1960's lampshade up in my bedroom, it's a gauwdy green and brown checked pattern lol!

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Heroes At Clivvers HQ - (back by popular demand!!!)...   Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:38 pm

clivvers wrote:
inntruderr61 wrote:

That's cool, a good record player can't be beaten by digital players, it's the whole ritual of getting out of a record and placing it onto the turntable that I like, including that unforgettable sound of the stylus touching the record through the speakers. My local Sainsburys supermarket sell some of the classic vinyl albums, I have tons of vinyl records dating back to the 1950's and my childhood, I also have plenty of compact music casettes, plus VHS Videos still rule the roost at my HQ. Nostalgia doesn't come cheap these days, I'm a fan of the Sapphire stylus, not keen on ceramic styluses. I'm into vintage style living rooms and all the trimmings, I still have a late 1960's lampshade up in my bedroom, it's a gauwdy green and brown checked pattern lol!

lol! on the brown checked gauwdy green 1960's lampshade... lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Heroes At Clivvers HQ - (back by popular demand!!!)...   Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:42 pm

I loved the 1960's and early 70's, some folks on the internet are really into that period living room decor..

This next track is a late arrival, it's a must view as there's a beautiful woman , just look at her, she's so sweet, the song is ok too, blues. Let the first track play out as there's another great tune afterwards:

I think loving 2 women at once is a bit much for me lol!:

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Heroes At Clivvers HQ - (back by popular demand!!!)...   Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:52 pm

Nice Clivves! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Heroes At Clivvers HQ - (back by popular demand!!!)...   

Back to top Go down

Guitar Heroes At Clivvers HQ - (back by popular demand!!!)...
Page 1 of 1