Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bring Back That Young Look Again (Men Only)..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Bring Back That Young Look Again (Men Only)..   Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Hi all, now that the ladies are not looking...

Here's something I would like to share with you: If like me you sometimes suffer from dry facial skin through house heating then you should definitely buy this magical product below, I will be using it all year round because of it's magical results, I've included the link to this brilliant product:  www.boots.com/loreal-men-expert-hydra-energetic-daily-moisturiser-50ml-10042837

Here's a quick review I did for it, look for me in the customer review section below the product @ "clivvers bruvver":  www.boots.com/loreal-men-expert-hydra-energetic-daily-moisturiser-50ml-10042837

Just use the equivalent amount to half a small garden pea on each cheek and rub in around the eye lids and under the eyes, it gets those tired baggy eyes looking fresh and will make you look a bit younger again. When the blue cream is applied to your face you will feel a fresh ice cold blast that tingles and sort of feels like it's buring, but believe me after 15 minutes you will look and feel great, best to use before you go to work, it lasts up to 24 hours..

There's a whole range of Men products out there that will help with you looking good, so why not pamper your face and stay young looking, it really is good stuff, I've tried all kinds of woman beauty products in the past, including Nivea, but this stuff is totally brilliant and really works. One of my carers told me I only look 30, that really made my day, I'm now set to look 20 again via the magical Mens cream. cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back That Young Look Again (Men Only)..   Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:33 pm

Lately its been real cold out so heat coming on alot... Laughing
Dried cracked fingers/hands and face... bounce
Looks like a good product Clivves! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SlackElastic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back That Young Look Again (Men Only)..   Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:49 pm

I rub rum into my tongue and after a while I don't fish a give how crunchy my feeches or fips leel. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/el_slackelastic/
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back That Young Look Again (Men Only)..   Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:04 am

@ Slack, lol!

It's usually whisky for me, I had a right session with it on Christmas eve, I started at 11:am and finished around 11:20pm, I think? santa

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back That Young Look Again (Men Only)..   

Back to top Go down

Bring Back That Young Look Again (Men Only)..
Page 1 of 1