Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Woolworths Display of Action Man 1999..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Woolworths Display of Action Man 1999..   Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:51 am

A nostalgic photo found here:

http://www.actionmanworld.com/t106-action-man-on-sale-in-woolworths-1999

clivvers @ Hasbro Please Bring Back Action Man (MAM) For Christmas 2018.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Woolworths Display of Action Man 1999..   Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:26 pm

Great pic Clivves! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
peterodgers
Medic

PostSubject: Re: Woolworths Display of Action Man 1999..   Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:32 pm

Ooooh, just look at all those astronauts! I wish we could see stuff like that again one day.

PostSubject: Re: Woolworths Display of Action Man 1999..   Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:52 pm

I love seeing pics like that Clivves! Have anymore? Anyone else?

I saved this one which was posted on this forum years ago...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Woolworths Display of Action Man 1999..   Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:19 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed the photo fellas,

Nice one Jim, thanks for sharing that photo.. that vintage photo of the Palitoy factory has been around on most AM forums, it's a great photo. I did have some photos of a large toy shop display from back in the 1980's of Tommy Gunn on the shelves, but I have forgotten what the name of the shop is or where the photos are (probably on my black box recorder?) I still have a large Woolworths catalogue from years ago and plenty of vintage Airfix kit, model train (1964 - 2000) and Scalextric catalogues that I could scan and post here for all to enjoy, most of them I've had from my younger days..

..I still suffer from memory loss and dizzy spells Sad I have to write things down so I can remember, my bedroom wall is plastered with paper stickies.

I'm always scanning the internet for photos of classic toy shop displays, so watch this space and feel free to post similar stuff, any classic toys and the likes are welcome here. bounce

Here's the photo from my link to my MAM site above:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woolworths Display of Action Man 1999..   

Back to top Go down

Woolworths Display of Action Man 1999..
Page 1 of 1