Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88

PostSubject: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:26 am

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:52 am

Very nice Al! I remember you saying before Christmas that you were after one. Well done mate

LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:55 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Very nice Al! I remember you saying before Christmas that you were after one. Well done mate

Thanks Dal for your comments.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:27 pm

Gee that jackets standing in the corner all by itself Alex! lol!

Nice! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:41 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Gee that jackets standing in the corner all by itself Alex! lol!

Nice! Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:22 am

Lock up your wives and girlfriends because the invisible man is up to his saucy tricks again, nice coat Ackie, those Trench Coats in 1:1 scale were all the rage back in 76, probably because of the Jazz band "Manhattan Transfer" and the 1940's music doing the rounds at that time..

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:50 am

clivvers wrote:
Lock up your wives and girlfriends because the invisible man is up to his saucy tricks again, nice coat Ackie, those Trench Coats in 1:1 scale were all the rage back in 76, probably because of the Jazz band "Manhattan Transfer" and the 1940's music doing the rounds at that time..

Thanks for your comments Clivvers Very Happy.

Rossini

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Looking good Alex, I always wanted one of those figures to make a special base for it with colour changing LEDs under foot to light him up like a Christmas tree Smile

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Rossini wrote:
Looking good Alex, I always wanted one of those figures to make a special base for it with colour changing LEDs under foot to light him up like a Christmas tree Smile

Why thank Ross, making a special base with colour changing LEDs under foot to light him up like a Christmas tree would look COOL.

PBFresh
Painted Head

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:19 am

Nice addition to the collection Alex!
I love the invisible man figure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1