ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.

Go down 
+4
Rossini
clivvers
inntruderr61
BAMComix
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Empty
PostSubject: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 10:26 am

My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. 616_FB5_D8-_EB3_F-4797-_B011-94_B2_B4_AAF915

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 10:52 am

Very nice Al! I remember you saying before Christmas that you were after one. Well done mate
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 10:55 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Very nice Al! I remember you saying before Christmas that you were after one. Well done mate

Thanks Dal for your comments.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:27 pm

Gee that jackets standing in the corner all by itself Alex! lol!

Nice! Very Happy

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:41 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Gee that jackets standing in the corner all by itself Alex! lol!

Nice! Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:22 am

Lock up your wives and girlfriends because the invisible man is up to his saucy tricks again, nice coat Ackie, those Trench Coats in 1:1 scale were all the rage back in 76, probably because of the Jazz band "Manhattan Transfer" and the 1940's music doing the rounds at that time..

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 5:50 am

clivvers wrote:
Lock up your wives and girlfriends because the invisible man is up to his saucy tricks again, nice coat Ackie, those Trench Coats in 1:1 scale were all the rage back in 76, probably because of the Jazz band "Manhattan Transfer" and the 1940's music doing the rounds at that time..

Thanks for your comments Clivvers Very Happy.

Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Looking good Alex, I always wanted one of those figures to make a special base for it with colour changing LEDs under foot to light him up like a Christmas tree Smile

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Rossini wrote:
Looking good Alex, I always wanted one of those figures to make a special base for it with colour changing LEDs under foot to light him up like a Christmas tree Smile

Why thank Ross, making a special base with colour changing LEDs under foot to light him up like a Christmas tree would look COOL.

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 12:19 am

Nice addition to the collection Alex!
I love the invisible man figure!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 2:44 am

PBFresh wrote:
Nice addition to the collection Alex!
I love the invisible man figure!

Thank you very much PBFresh. I appreciate your comments PBFresh.

Arctic Explorer
Gunner Munro

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 3:35 pm

Prof Gangrene Fan wrote:
clivvers wrote:

Thanks for your comments Clivvers Very Happy.

lol! lol! Those were the days !!!lol! lol! -Chanson D'amour..rat at tat at ..lol!

Great figure Alex cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Where? Where?   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 6:45 am

Well as the "Invisible man" he's not going to make much of a "flasher" in that trench coat is he! lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 9:45 am

LeStryge wrote:
Well as the "Invisible man" he's not going to make much of a "flasher" in that trench coat is he! lol!

Laughing Laughing Laughing. Your comment made me laugh LeStryge.

Thanks for making me laugh Very Happy.

Admin
FIELD STATION 42

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 7:01 pm

Excellent trench coat! Did that come with the Invisible Man figure, or did you find it separately? It would be a good start for assembling a 'spy' figure!
Have you tried the coat on other figs? I bet even Professor Gangrene would look quite dapper in that coat!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 7:11 pm

SCU_HQ wrote:
Excellent trench coat! Did that come with the Invisible Man figure, or did you find it separately? It would be a good start for assembling a 'spy' figure!
Have you tried the coat on other figs? I bet even Professor Gangrene would look quite dapper in that coat!

I’m glad that you think the trench coat is excellent. I got the trench coat separately on EBay. I’ll bare that in mind to start assembling a 'spy' figure. Yes I tried the coat on other figs, I tried the coat onto my No Face figure.

Deep Sea Diver
Chip

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 5:23 pm

You just need to add trousers and scarf and the shades....oh and a pair of gloves . Great figure Alex .

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 5:25 pm

Chip wrote:
You just need to add trousers and scarf and the shades....oh and a pair of gloves . Great figure Alex .

Thanks for your suggestions Chip.

PostSubject: Re: My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat.   My invisible man showing of his khaki trench coat. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1