Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Who’s got the cold or who’s had one resently?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Who’s got the cold or who’s had one resently?   Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:41 pm

clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Who’s got the cold or who’s had one resently?   Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:55 pm

If you've got one Ackie you should stay in bed and have Lemsip and paracetamol every 4 hours and plenty of warm orange juice with honey too...

I've not had a cold for about 15 years now and (touch wood) no flu, but my mum and dad have a flue that's going around, I thinks it's the Australian flu that's been on the news, I am looking after them at the moment and having to wear a mask when near them, plus I'm spraying dettol air freshener and washing my hands regularly (I should have been a doctor lol!)

I take vitamins and eat loads of fruit every day to keep me healthy, I live on watery soup, weetabix (no sugar) and eat at least 4 tomatoes a day as well, I can now get into my black coloured vintage, buttoned fly Levi jeans!  cheers

clivvers @ atishooooo! scuse me 2018.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Chip
Flock Head (Hard Hands)

PostSubject: Re: Who’s got the cold or who’s had one resently?   Today at 3:07 am

Had it for three weeks , felt better for three days and am now back where I started , Misses has it , in her third week of it I believe , it`s rife at work , I am not the only one to have picked it up twice . My firm like many these days dish out sick pay bands and disciplinarians if your off more than two occasions , so people are compelled to come in sick and spread it . I have the Flu jab , and I still managed to get the flu last year and now this . Not a happy bunny .

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who’s got the cold or who’s had one resently?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1