ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ? Empty
PostSubject: Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ?   Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 1:55 pm

I’m after a Suit for my modern Joes or Lanard figure to wear for stores and i spotted these suits on EBay and my question is will any of these fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Scale-NAVY-Color-Suit-Full-Set-For-12-Hot-Toys-Enterbay-Male-Figure-/372123162231

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Scale-Career-Formal-Suit-12-Male-Female-Action-Figure-Clothes-Accessories-/282614722901

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ?   Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 1:55 pm

Oh and one of the modern joes look like this Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ? 9031_E6_FF-59_D2-42_CE-_BAC9-_A8_CCAA0_A2057

SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ?   Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 3:08 pm

I have no idea about those suits Alex. I have put a suit like the one in the link on a vam but it was a while ago, sure it fitted  i will try and get a picture. Cheaper in the link to Very Happy
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DR-DOCTOR-WHO-SEC-HYBRID-ALIEN-12-INCH-BBC-2006-ACTION-FIGURE-RARE/112556734117?hash=item1a34e776a5:g:vbQAAOSwD6xZspUg

Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ?   Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 3:18 pm

Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ? Tory

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ?   Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 3:39 pm

Thanks very much for the link Reddragon and yes that suit is WAY Cheaper than the EBay links I put up.

PostSubject: Those HUGE hands!   Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 5:04 am

Old thread I know however you do have to be careful with MAMs HUGE hands which are not easily removable....although they can be I'm informed with hot water. This means that the hand will not fit through the sleeves of jackets and such. Shirts are OK if they have the little slit up the wrist and a fastener like a real shirt but some suit coats have way small sleeve openings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ?   Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any of these suits fit ether a modern Joes or Lanard figure ?
Page 1 of 1