Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why did I do it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rustygun
Sabotage
Rustygun

Why did I do it  Empty
PostSubject: Why did I do it    Why did I do it  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 5:29 pm

I’ve bought a couple of uniforms this week , I said they would be my last as I have all I want at the moment .
So why oh why did I buy a captain zargon figure on eBay.. I have no interest in the space figures .
Put on eBay this afternoon there was two minutes to go ..captain zargon £16 ..” that’s cheap”. I thought two minutes later £18 it’s mine ,..
Why did I buy it ..why

Why did I do it  IMG_4726
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Why did I do it  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did I do it    Why did I do it  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 6:10 pm

Who knows?? lol! but we do these crazy things! When I was a kid, my mate Paul had a zargon figure and he hated it! but me and him were big comic fans, and in one particular comic (DC if memory serves me) was a character called G.I.Robot and he turned his zargon figure into that! lol!

Why did I do it  250px-Girobotdcu0
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Rustygun
Sabotage
Rustygun

Why did I do it  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did I do it    Why did I do it  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 6:13 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Who knows?? lol! but we do these crazy things! When I was a kid, my mate Paul had a zargon figure and he hated it! but me and him were big comic fans, and in one particular comic (DC if memory serves me) was a character called G.I.Robot and he turned his zargon figure into that! lol!

Why did I do it  250px-Girobotdcu0

That’s a good idea ... maybe mine will become a robot para ... I need another ( invincible). One..

Why did I do it  IMG_4726
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

Why did I do it  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did I do it    Why did I do it  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 6:16 pm

Fantastic!

and of course Slack used Zargon figures to make a German special forces unit

https://flic.kr/p/WoT2Ko
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Why did I do it  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did I do it    Why did I do it  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 8:15 pm

Rustygun wrote:

I’ve bought a couple of uniforms this week , I said they would be my last as I have all I want at the moment .
So why oh why did I buy  a captain zargon figure on eBay.. I have no interest in the space figures .
Put on eBay this afternoon  there was two minutes to go ..captain zargon £16 ..” that’s cheap”. I thought two minutes later £18 it’s mine ,..
Why did I buy it ..why

why oh why... lol!

But be sure to post pics! I'd like to see it cheers

gibri
Admin
gibri

Why did I do it  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did I do it    Why did I do it  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 8:44 pm

Hey, it's an investment...right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Why did I do it  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did I do it    Why did I do it  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 2:48 am

Rusty,

It's because you have a Hoarding disorder like me, the space figures will eventually grow on you, they are cool items to own and part of Action Man history.. Thanks for jogging my memory, I know i have a Zargon figure somewhere in my boxes, figures come in then get boxed up and never to be seen again, like today at a boot sale I found another MAM comic in nice nick at 50p, I already have it but just couldn't pass on it, but I did pass on a Dr. X robot (the ice is cracking a bit here) I have too many of them.

clivvers @ Hoarders Anonymous 2018.

Why did I do it  36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

Why did I do it  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did I do it    Why did I do it  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 10:58 am

clivvers wrote:
Rusty,

It's because you have a Hoarding disorder like me, the space figures will eventually grow on you, they are cool items to own and part of Action Man history.. Thanks for jogging my memory, I know i have a Zargon figure somewhere in my boxes, figures come in then get boxed up and never to be seen again, like today at a boot sale I found another MAM comic in nice nick at 50p, I already have it but just couldn't pass on it, but I did pass on a Dr. X robot (the ice is cracking a bit here) I have too many of them.

clivvers @ Hoarders Anonymous 2018.

That’s fabulous news to see that you’ve started to go to car boot sales once again Clive. I’m proud of you my swapping buddy.

Gunner Munro
Crash Crew
Gunner Munro

Why did I do it  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did I do it    Why did I do it  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 5:24 pm

Hi Dean
I've only been doing this a few months (Ok a couple of years ) and I've found late night e-bay my weak point lol! lol!

Lots of uncontrolled twitching of fingers too near the bid button lol! - My New Years resolution was an e-bay dry jan.. lasted 10 days then cracked Twisted Evil

I do have a Zargon - complete with box and all his gear . I picked him up in a toy shop when they were being discontinued way back before the condition Clive refers too became Chronic lol! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes - He went into the loft .

If I knew then what I know now... there were boxes of them - we could have had a platoon of Slack ZargonPioneers Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Why did I do it  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did I do it    Why did I do it  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did I do it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Vintage Action Man 1966 - 1984 :: Action Man Collections-
Jump to: