Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This question is for members who create a stores or comic.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

This question is for members who create a stores or comic. Empty
PostSubject: This question is for members who create a stores or comic.   This question is for members who create a stores or comic. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 10:38 am

This question is for members who create stores or comic.

where does your inspiration come from when doing stores or comics?

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: This question is for members who create a stores or comic.   This question is for members who create a stores or comic. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 3:54 pm

Usually for m looking at the figure, other times the ideas come from chatting with other members

Sabotage
Rustygun

PostSubject: Re: This question is for members who create a stores or comic.   This question is for members who create a stores or comic. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 4:42 pm

Same as dal ..... often I’ll get a new outfit or figure and think ..I can do this with it ... my ideas come very quickly ..I’ll get an idea ..then next day I’m on it ... and as dal said you might see someone else’s story or figure and it gives you an idea for your own... I love making up scenarios .... I like making stuff....buildings . My glider and my landing craft ... don’t know where I got the idea for these , but as soon as I got it ..I had to make them..

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: This question is for members who create a stores or comic.   This question is for members who create a stores or comic. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 1:43 pm

I get my inspiration from when doing stores from watching cartoons which are for me mostly Kim Possibly and Totally Spies. I also get my inspiration from my  own brain lol! just coming up with an idea.

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: This question is for members who create a stores or comic.   This question is for members who create a stores or comic. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 2:42 pm

My family ancestors were responsible for some of the first cave wall drawings, so it carried on throughout my family history, I am honoured to carry on our expressive tradition via the digital medium LOL!..    

.. plus I was always reading Marvel, DC and Commando comics as a kid and still do, so that sort of gave me inspiration for my photo comic efforts, I was always drawing as a kid, so that also helped.. The invention of computer graphic art & design software allowed me to express my creativity through my computer game and animation demos in 1986/87, then years later it paved the way for me to make photo comic style stories with my favourite toy (Action man)..

.. One of the best recent inventions in the last 30 years is the digital computer and camera, I used to like bringing some of my Action Man figures to life in photo comic stories with added semi 3D graphic effects, I also used to add a certain graphic flair to my photo work with homemade filters and effects, some are now available off the shelf via the internet and Windows 10.

I have been slacking in photo comic stories recently because of my health condition, but I hope to get my "Parachute Day 3" done sometime this year. Hats off to those who make Action Man photo comic stories, it takes a lot of time and effort to finish one. I look forward to seeing other members work in the future.

clivvers @ Some Leatherhead People Are a Bit Weird "we're a local shop, we'll have no trouble around here!" 2018 scratch

This question is for members who create a stores or comic. 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: This question is for members who create a stores or comic.   This question is for members who create a stores or comic. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Great posts everyone! Very Happy

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: This question is for members who create a stores or comic.   This question is for members who create a stores or comic. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 6:05 pm

A long time ago, on a message board far far away.....

...Collaborative photo comic...

One member started things off and other members would make a comic to try to advance the story
and others would join in as they were ready. It was a free-for-all, no rules, no script, no plot as
such, nothing planned in advance just a free-form photo story.

It was a blast!!! We all wanted to do it again, but somehow, we never managed to repeat the effort, but
it has gone down in Fuzzhead history and will forever be a part of the lore of Fuzzheadquarters!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This question is for members who create a stores or comic.   This question is for members who create a stores or comic. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This question is for members who create a stores or comic.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Help and Advice :: Vam & 1/6 Questions-
Jump to: