ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ? Empty
PostSubject: If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ?   If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 1:13 pm

If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ?

inntruderr61

If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ?   If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 3:36 pm

Deep under the ocean..( Any ocean would do...lol)
Get to see unique sea creatures & other neat stuff! Very Happy

Great backgrounds... lol!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ?   If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 5:13 pm

If I could take random pictures of my MAM in any location in the world it would it be the arctic and why is because I think it be a beautiful with all that white snow and I think I would get stunning pictures.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ?   If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 5:30 pm

ACKIE88 wrote:
If I could take random pictures of my MAM in any location in the world it would it be the arctic and why is because I think it be a beautiful with all that white snow and I think I would get stunning pictures.

So true Alex! Very Happy

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ?   If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:13 pm

It's always best to think of safety before taking any photos..

I would like to take pictures of my MAM having his say in the the European Parliment lol!

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ?   If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:50 pm

clivvers wrote:

I would like to take pictures of my MAM having his say in the the European Parliment lol!

lol! That works!

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ?   If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:32 am

inntruderr61 wrote:
Deep under the ocean..( Any ocean would do...lol)
Get to see unique sea creatures & other neat stuff! Very Happy

Great backgrounds... lol!

Now you would DEFINITELY get stunning and wonderful Pictures of a Joe diver deep under the ocean diving with all them unique sea creatures.

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ?   If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:33 am

clivvers wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

PostSubject: Re: If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ?   If you could take random pictures of your Action Man, MAM, Joe, Modern Joe  or 1/6 figure in any location in the world where would it be and why ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1