Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Found this blast from the past today...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Found this blast from the past today... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found this blast from the past today...   Found this blast from the past today... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 3:35 am

Cool stuff! Thanks for posting guys! cheers

Artic Explorer
LeStryge

Found this blast from the past today... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found this blast from the past today...   Found this blast from the past today... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 5:14 am

Reddragon wrote:
How will kids these days build anything when they are older, interested only in phones and tablets and it is very sad. I made Guto to entertain my grandkids but they got frightened of him for some reason. all ended well though as he is hanging in my hobby room and it keeps them out Very Happy . the other puppet i made for my daughter she has the same strange taste as myself i think Very Happy . Lots of articulation and no plastic Twisted Evil Maybe I  should have had a phone when i was young lmao
I think both marionettes are brilliant, ...but then I do have something of a dark side to my humour too!
The guy in the nightshirt could play Ebenezer Scrooge perfectly! ("A Christmas Carol")
In fact so well I'm wondering if you had him in mind as you made him?

The other little Goth-Girl is guaranteed to please any girl with a sense of the dark side!
Well done!

Found this blast from the past today...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2