ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please welcome our new Admin..,

Go down 
+5
gibri
Dreadnought
Sparklebudgie
clivvers
inntruderr61
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Please welcome our new Admin..,  Empty
PostSubject: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 11:36 am

I would like to thank GIBri for joining the AMMO admin team, I am sure his experience and knowledge will be a huge bonus for us! bounce bounce bounce Welcome Bri!
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 12:31 pm

A HUGE welcome to the AMMO Admin team GIBri Very Happy.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 2:38 pm

Welcome Bri bri!

French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 9:19 pm

Well done Brian!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 11:45 am

Hip Hip Hurray! Well done Bri! cheers

Be careful when twiddling the Ammo techinial knobs, keep away from the big red one, it's the Ejector Seat lol!

Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 6:23 pm

May your term be problem free Laughing

Dreadnought

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Good luck in your new post ! Very Happy Very Happy

Kev.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 8:33 pm

Sparklebudgie wrote:
May your term be problem free Laughing

Shhhhh! Brian!

An Admin's life is a good one.. up at the crack of dawn with all that fresh air and late to bed lol!

gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 5:14 am

Thanks Dal and the other mods for accepting me to the position. I will try to do a good job and not let the power go to my head.

Now, drop and give me 20! Shocked Shocked Shocked

But seriously, I have been around long enough to see a few incidents, though they have been few and far between. The membership here is a great group and pretty much self policing.

Thanks again,
Brian

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 9:14 am

This is a great forum and we (mostly) all get on fine but remember at school when you'd get a new teacher? The whole class would play up a bit to test the boundaries... Twisted Evil

lol! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 10:20 am

somekindajoe wrote:
This is a great forum and we (mostly) all get on fine but remember at school when you'd get a new teacher? The whole class would play up a bit to test the boundaries... Twisted Evil

lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 3:36 pm

uh oh...

lol! affraid lol! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 5:52 pm

Good luck Brian
As people have been saying this is probably one of the best forums around where everyone gets on, well most of the time lol!
Unlike some of the others which have some right s**t stirrers. affraid
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Jet- wrote:
Good luck Brian
As people have been saying this is probably one of the best forums around where everyone gets on, well most of the time lol!

I totally agree with you Jet.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 7:56 pm

gibri wrote:
Thanks Dal and the other mods for accepting me to the position. I will try to do a good job and not let the power go to my head.

Now, drop and give me 20! Shocked Shocked Shocked

But seriously, I have been around long enough to see a few incidents, though they have been few and far between. The membership here is a great group and pretty much self policing.

Thanks again,
Brian

cheers cheers cheers

20, is that all, no sweat! LOL!  Excersise and healthy eating is what I'm all about. The good thing about AMMO is it's friendliness, Admins and nightsticks go hand in hand on here, that's enough to keep the trouble makers away   Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please welcome our new Admin..,    Please welcome our new Admin..,  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please welcome our new Admin..,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Ammo Shout Outs, Announcements & All Things Off Topic.-
Jump to: