ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ActionYankee
Landing Signal Officer
ActionYankee

Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat) Empty
PostSubject: Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat)   Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 2:08 am

As the snow melts, and the weather warms up, the winter white trousers and smock are a bit ineffective, and a tad warm, so a change in wardrobe is in order. Some vintage Joe ODs should do, and a 40th belt to tie it together.

Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat) DSC_0205

The Beret is a soldier's beret, with the Commander's cap badge stuck into it. Since MacBeth is in the SAS, I decided to try and source a SAS cap badge for him (I'm also working on a second hat for him to go with his SAS uniform) so I took the badge off of it, and put it on this beret that had a damaged tanker's badge.

Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat) DSC_0204

Want some GI Joe Adventure Team fun? Check out my Adventure Team Files Fan Site!
Back to top Go down
http://northernindependent.wixsite.com/n-i-films
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat)   Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 2:45 am

Great looking soldier AY! cheers

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat)   Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 4:04 am

You have a unique style of posing and photographing your figures. I always enjoy seeing your pics.

You have really captured the uniqueness of the 50th head sculpt with these photos.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat)   Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 8:19 am

Very smart Ian bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat)   Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angus tries on a Summer Wardrobe (and a custom hat)
Page 1 of 1